[ROM] [AOSP] LeoFroYo 2.0.0 - 2nd serving - the easy ROM full of features!

Search This thread

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
LeoFroyo works even better than original 2.2
Does anyone know how to adjust pic size on camera? They all come as 1.2mb or so... way too large for normal pic taking/sharing.

Hi,
I'll try to speak english good enought for you to understand me:
On Froyo, select the circle (like a Power ON button) on top of the side-options (so the one next to the picture, not the trigger button) and scroll to picture size (1-5Mpx) or picture quality. This should help.

Info: I moded SpareParts and in the next release it will give you access to all my scripts without getting into a terminal.

@BlackElvis79: I switched of uploader a while ago... my problems are gone.

Bronyr

Jan 6, 2010
DroidDen
Hi,
On Froyo, select the circle (like a Power ON button) on top of the side-options (so the one next to the picture, not the trigger button) and scroll to picture size (1-5Mpx) or picture quality. This should help.

Info: I moded SpareParts and in the next release it will give you access to all my scripts without getting into a terminal.

@BlackElvis79: I switched of uploader a while ago... my problems are gone.
Leonnib4, thanks for the tip.
I don't have that option - all i have next to the pic being taken is 5 icons:
- focus mode
- store location
- white balance
- flash mode
- zoom
On the very right there is the trigger button, above camera/video toggle, and the mini pic preview at the top right.
Which one is the 'circle' you mentioned?
By the way,
Your English is quite good :)
Bronyr

k2bk2b

Nov 28, 2005
Re: [ROM] [BUNDLE] LeoFroyo 0.1.3.5 - root, scripts, apps, adw launcher and more!

Does anyone encounter apps and games going missing from phone if they are all installed in SD? A majority of my application and games all goes missing. I can see them in settings>applications. But they do not show in menu unless I move to phone.
After installing in SD it will show in menu for awhile. But suddelnly goes missing.

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

bplay

Jul 31, 2007
Gelnhausen
Re: [ROM] [BUNDLE] LeoFroyo 0.1.3.5 - root, scripts, apps, adw launcher and more!

Hi,
On Froyo, select the circle (like a Power ON button) on top of the side-options
Leonnib4, thanks for the tip.
I don't have that option - all i have next to the pic being taken is 5 icons:
- focus mode
- store location
- white balance
- flash mode
- zoom
On the very right there is the trigger button, above camera/video toggle, and the mini pic preview at the top right.
Which one is the 'circle' you mentioned?
By the way,
Your English is quite good :)
Bronyr

Press the first button and scroll down the menu.
I had to search a moment by myself :)

Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

rkboid

Mar 27, 2009
does not look like my rom's fault... what did you wipe?
btw, you really should NOT downgrade your radio from froyo...

No not your Rom's fault. Seems to be a problem I am having with Froyo/New radio. Tried other Froyo version and get the same thing.

BTW - I wiped Factory reset, cache, and delvcik

flintpez

Sep 3, 2009
Michigan
www.nerd-news.com
Any issues with this rom for the apps stored to SD? I installed another Froyo rom on here, and my externally stored apps often disappear and I have to close the launcher and restart it (maybe a couple times) to get them back in the drawer. Sometimes, I have to reboot the phone. Pain in the you know what.

Any way to get true Cyanogen-style A2SD support in Froyo? Thanks.

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
Any issues with this rom for the apps stored to SD? I installed another Froyo rom on here, and my externally stored apps often disappear and I have to close the launcher and restart it (maybe a couple times) to get them back in the drawer. Sometimes, I have to reboot the phone. Pain in the you know what.

Any way to get true Cyanogen-style A2SD support in Froyo? Thanks.

Are you many to have those weird issues?
Because I don't.

So the problem is they are not listed?
Could someone reboot and try to have this error again? With a logcat by PM please:
$ adb logcat

Thanks a lot for helping me debugging ;)

antiochasylum

Recognized Contributor

I was the first to jump on the pre rooted froyo however went back to 2.1 because of more options, however I just flashed this rom and I must say its prefect on my phone, the only other thing I want it track ball wake and un lock. Other than that awesome rom, keep up the good work

Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App using swype

Untouchab1e

Apr 11, 2007
Any way to remove adw launcher and restore the stock one? I dont really like any of the home alternatives.

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
Any way to remove adw launcher and restore the stock one? I dont really like any of the home alternatives.

not in the current version.
but I successfully changed that in my current build for v0.1.4.
try to change some other things and will release it, then you will be able to switch from adw launcher to stock and even remove adw launcher ;)

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
LeoFroyo 0.2 is out!

Modded SpareParts to manage my scripts: app2sd, reboot/recovery and remount /system RO or RW!

;)

k2bk2b

Nov 28, 2005
Great work leo! Is there a 0.2 without radio? OR am i too quick to check repo?

*edit... yup, we campers were too fast for you leo... we were at repo before it was uploaded.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My new setup is Magpie (a modified CYAN 6.1 with built in support for app2ext) it's the best substitute to Leo own memory management

I also use a patch to move data to sd card, with this I get a new rom with most feature I had in Leo.

Hopefully (for him and us...) he will be back one day...

you are right :D:D

Leo back today , check twitter ...

Welcome back leo we missed you