[ROM] JBTW - d2vzw I535VRBLI build. Updated!

Search This thread

jucytec

Jan 20, 2009
This is NOT the latest. Nor the final build. My understanding is this build was made 10/8.
There was another build finalized and sent to big red for approval, if it does get approved, it should OTA in or around 3 weeks time.

Disclaimer: This image is provided as is, please use only for development purposes. Please do not pursue me for other information regarding this image. It is what it is. I do not work for samsung or vzw.

DON'T FLASH THIS if you don't know what it may do. this ain't rooted, it my re-lock your phone, it may cause another Hurricane.

Link: shared with a few devs as it no longer is in a tar form.

The first upload was corrupt thanks to me running around with multiple waps in my house... i uploaded to 2 sites both of which went to crap.
after i woke up, i extracted the contents and rar'ed it and sent the links to inc, beans, scott, and synergy.

inc has the stock already built. on his OP for jellywiz:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1853337
mirror for incs stock from ddggttff3: http://dl.xy.io/downloads/Incubus26jc_Stock_JellyWiz_VZW_Leak_11_1_12_RLS11_Odex.zip

Another clarification:
This is for Verizon Build. people asking on Inc's thread if this is exynos international version... if thats the case why would i post it as a vzw build?.. It's a build that should bring a lot of stability then any of the ported ROMs. This should also be a lot more fluid then any of the hybrids. I'm sure synergy and scrolser beanstown will have their version out as well. I'm no dev so i'll let them run with the torch now.

i'm out!

Last edited:

ms262c

Jan 29, 2010
This is NOT the latest. Nor the final build. My understanding is this build was made 10/8.
There was another build finalized and sent to big red for approval, if it does get approved, it should OTA in or around 3 weeks time.

Someone mirror this as I'll be taking it off my site in 90 minutes.

Disclaimer: This image is provided as is, please use only for development purposes. Please do not pursue me for other information regarding this image. It is what it is. I do not work for samsung or vzw.

Link: h t t p ://jucytec.com/host/vzw

Thank you!

nforce4

Nov 4, 2007
shenzhen

Someone mirror this as I'll be taking it off my site in 90 minutes.

Link: h t t p ://jucytec.com/host/vzw

very good

ms262c

Jan 29, 2010
Also, to help strain on your server you may want to create a mirror or remove the link until someone can upload one.

jucytec

Jan 20, 2009
no one has a private upload link? I'd put it on my personal server but... i'm on east cost with no POWER! Sandy's a *****.

Reactions: coolphilip04

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DON'T FLASH THIS if you don't know what it may do. this ain't rooted, it my re-lock your phone, it may cause another Hurricane.

Link: shared with a few devs as it no longer is in a tar form.

The first upload was corrupt thanks to me running around with multiple waps in my house... i uploaded to 2 sites both of which went to crap.
    after i woke up, i extracted the contents and rar'ed it and sent the links to inc, beans, scott, and synergy.

inc has the stock already built. on his OP for jellywiz:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1853337
    mirror for incs stock from ddggttff3: http://dl.xy.io/downloads/Incubus26jc_Stock_JellyWiz_VZW_Leak_11_1_12_RLS11_Odex.zip

Another clarification:
    This is for Verizon Build. people asking on Inc's thread if this is exynos international version... if thats the case why would i post it as a vzw build?.. It's a build that should bring a lot of stability then any of the ported ROMs. This should also be a lot more fluid then any of the hybrids. I'm sure synergy and scrolser beanstown will have their version out as well. I'm no dev so i'll let them run with the torch now.

i'm out!
    PMed links to 4 respected devs...
    I know once all the developers get roms going, this thread will be buried. So I just want to say thank you for giving us this leak. And i apologize for that 1% of doubt i had of it being real. But 99% believed in you lol. GREAT JOB

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

you all are welcome
    I sent you a login to one of my servers...

Let me know if you have any issues.

Its where I keep all my hidden HTC RUU's inc ase of user emergency ;c)

But of course I will share the link with everyone!

1.1 gig at 260K should be about 80 minutes, lol

Love these big roms!

uploading now... approx. 69 minutes...
    1.16 GB (1,256,919,140 bytes)
    How are you cross eyed with only one eye? That's got me stumped.

I had Esotropia in one eye and then my other eye was removed when an IED went off near my team and the shrapnel tore my eye out. I was on my 3rd tour in Iraq.:cowboy: