[Q] Xperia ZL C6503 updated to Android 4.4 issues

Search This thread

dwayne27894

May 23, 2014
Im having two issues with the update.
1) Camera app takes longer to start than when I had Jelly bean.
2)The settings Menu lags a hell lot..its really annoying because I expected an increase in system performance when I updated to 4.4.2.
3) Scrolling response isnt fluid and feels worse than before

Im using stock Xperia ROM and on my Xperia ZL (C6503) and im really disappointed because it took Sony long enough to release the update which isnt even working smoothly.
If anyone can suggest a solution for either or both these issues please help me out.

Really regret not going for the Nexus devices now :(

xtremepredador

Jun 28, 2011
Brasil
2)The settings Menu lags a hell lot..its really annoying because I expected an increase in system performance when I updated to 4.4.2.

Im using stock Xperia ROM and on my Xperia ZL (C6503) and im really disappointed because it took Sony long enough to release the update which isnt even working smoothly.
If anyone can suggest a solution for either or both these issues please help me out.

for the time being " Enable force 2D rendering in Option developer "

Reactions: dwayne27894

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

for the time being " Enable force 2D rendering in Option developer "