[Q] Unlock device with connection to home WIFI

Search This thread

ronen80

Dec 12, 2012
Hi there,
I have a Nexus7 3G and also a Samsung I9300 running CM nightlies,
now... on the CM (I9300) i use profiles that enables me to have different lock options for the phone depending on WIFI connection / disconnection.
So when I'm out of my home my phone losses it's home WiFi and locks with the pattern and when it sees the home WiFi it goes back to unlocked.

Would like to have the same thing for my nexus device, it is rooted and i have Xposed installed but couldn't find anything that answers this,
Can anyone help me with this?
Thank you very much,
Ronen

charesa39

Aug 19, 2013
Orange County, CA
Hi there,
now... on the CM (I9300) i use profiles that enables me to have different lock options for the phone depending on WIFI connection / disconnection.
So when I'm out of my home my phone losses it's home WiFi and locks with the pattern and when it sees the home WiFi it goes back to unlocked.

Would like to have the same thing for my nexus device, it is rooted and i have Xposed installed but couldn't find anything that answers this,
Thank you very much,
Ronen

Tasker can do that for you for sure. There's a bit of a learning curve though. You can also try Trigger. I've heard that one is easier for beginners.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: ronen80

ronen80

Dec 12, 2012
Thanks for the help,
Tried them both, think Trigger was not able to do it.
I did go with E-Robot free + Secure settings Add on.

Works!
Thank you very much!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there,

Thank you very much,
    Ronen

Tasker can do that for you for sure. There's a bit of a learning curve though. You can also try Trigger. I've heard that one is easier for beginners.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app