[ICS ROMS for all Variants!][Kernel][MTD] Gummy 1.3.0 & AOKP M6 Rebuild 1

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4520306

c3ca89354a9139db856cec2395b1c1d2.gif

&
aokp-rom.png

These Roms are both compiled by source from me :D Both have some tweaks from their tree (will list below). I used the Device and vendor files that THE TE4M have been kindly developing for months! Thank you for you hard work!!! :D

AOKP Changes
  • Trebuchet launcher with SGT7's modifications
  • P1 Parts are available (THE TE4m's add-ons too! + my own changes to LiveOC for 115% and 125%)
  • Moved Clock back to original position (more tidier)
  • Apollo Music
  • Settings shortcuts for launcher and device settings
Gummy Changes
  • Removed Pre-installed themes for more System space would have had to change the MTD layout if kept them there
  • Added reboot in power menu
  • Removed unnecessary apps
  • Apollo Music
  • P1 Parts are available (THE TE4m's add-ons too! + my own changes to LiveOC for 115% and 125%)
  • Built in Voltage Control displays our frequencies but not sure if they apply

May have missed some but more to come soon in later developments! :D

Kernel
The kernel is from Humbero's Github and includes all the changes from there.

Differences
  • LiveOC Working and configuarable from Device Settings
  • More Frequencies
  • Tiny Shmem
  • Lulzactive V2
  • Working on more!

Thanks to THE TE4M for the kernel! :D

Features/Changes

Gummy Rom
AOKP Rom

Repos/Source
My Repo
THE TE4M's Repo
Team Gummy's Repo
AOKP's Repo

Known Bugs

AOKP
  • Navibar/on screen softkeys still broken - temporary fix - Setting > Rom Control > Navigation Bar > put device in landscape > either change the Navigation quantity to any number then preferred choice or change Navigation bar height or width. (AOKP need to fix this)
  • Navibar icons go tiny whenever a menu button appears. To fix this just add a menu button in the Navibar settings in Rom Control.

Gummy
  • UMS (native storage doesn't work as of now trying to fix this)

Let me know of any more!

AOKP

P1
Milestone 6 Rebuild 1- DOWNLOAD

P1C

P1L

P1N

Gummy

Gummy 1.3.0 DOWNLOAD Sorry the SU binary (for root) is not included for some reason in this zip :( Flash this through CWM and then open up SuperSU and Root will work :)

From any ICS rom

A full wipe is recommended for best performance! and if things don't work perform a full wipe!
  1. Wipe cache
  2. Wipe Dalvik Cache
  3. Install Rom
  4. Then Gapps

Stock GB Rom
  1. Make sure you have a CWM recovery installed (if you dont know what this is follow
    THIS guide, just perform the stock safe and the kernel and then you can continue)
  2. A FULL Wipe
  3. Install Rom
  4. Then Gapps

Custom GB Rom
  1. A FULL Wipe
  2. Install Rom
  3. Then Gapps

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 4520306

Wow! Looking forward.

Does this rom have any related with stimpz0r?
Can't wait the link.
Thanks..., :)

Both links are up now! :p.
This rom was forked from the aokp repo and added in features that i think are better like trebuchet over Nova and devices settings shortcut in the settings up and moved the clock back as it looks messy (in my opinion) and more features as listed above as well as more to come!

rebelde_

Dec 25, 2011
First thanks for your work.

While we wait for the rom gummy, proves the aokp build 38.:D

Greetings

edit: I saw the link to the rom gummy thanks;)

D

Deleted member 4520306

First thanks for your work.

While we wait for the rom gummy, proves the aokp build 38.:D

Greetings

edit: I saw the link to the rom gummy thanks;)

No problem, Let me know of any bugs please and if you know how to fix them send me a PM and remember to read the first thread to see if i know about them. thank you!

Reactions: rizeanavas

rebelde_

Dec 25, 2011
hey install rom gummy the above CM9 Nightfly, but did not work. I wipe data, cache, Dalvik cache, install the rom and not work.
I restock with odin and now it works.
In the settings / Device Specific fails.:(

I will keep testing the rom, thanks again for your work.

greetings

sorry my spanglish, the fault of the translator of google:rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 4520306

Can you confirm which devices these roms are for?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

oops, sorry about that will add it in the OP in a minute along with a kernels for specific devices. this is for the P1000 but will work on the p1000L/N with other kernels. if you have a CDMA i will port them over in the near future

Reactions: drdax

Dreammaster

Nov 10, 2007
I Run it on a p1 so EU Edition and so far no big issues...just Rom control - locksceen in german creates a FC...Guess the translation here is not finished..

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 2

D

Deleted member 4520306

I Run it on a p1 so EU Edition and so far no big issues...just Rom control - locksceen in german creates a FC...Guess the translation here is not finished..

Hello, I haven't Forked Rom Control so it must be on AOKP's end and i guess so sorry about that. Hopefully in the next build they will finish up the translations.

Reactions: qm4n76 and drdax

yappoe

Nov 23, 2011
More ICS choice for p1000. GREAT!!
I've been on stimpz0r's AOKP for awhile.
How's gummy compared to AOKP?

D

Deleted member 4520306

hey install rom gummy the above CM9 Nightfly, but did not work. I wipe data, cache, Dalvik cache, install the rom and not work.
I restock with odin and now it works.
In the settings / Device Specific fails.:(

I will keep testing the rom, thanks again for your work.

greetings

sorry my spanglish, the fault of the translator of google:rolleyes:

ok thank you for your results, i will check over the source code with CM9's and get it to work. i think i have fixed UMS and tethering now will rebuild one and test if it works then will release an update

D

Deleted member 4520306

More ICS choice for p1000. GREAT!!
I've been on stimpz0r's AOKP for awhile.
How's gummy compared to AOKP?

Gummy is more AOSP based (as in small changes to some apps like settings and frameworks but besides that no changes to other system apps). thought i would release more choice to our tabs :D

Reactions: yappoe

rebelde_

Dec 25, 2011
hi
I discuss something that does not work the gummy rom.
Root, does not superuser permissions .. does not attempt a fix, but I worked.
The lockscreen does not work, or the slide, or the employer.

Greetings

Dreammaster

Nov 10, 2007
hi

Greetings

with the AOKP build I do not have a single problem here with that... I guess you should install here this build with a full wipe data/cache/dalvik...

drdax

Jul 12, 2010
Chesterfield
www.cbnutrition.co.uk
Hi
Flashed 38 feels quicker than AOKP 37
However google shop don't work for me. At the download accept stage. Says there is a payment problem even on free app.

I did a wipe beforehand and dalvik cache wipe.
Flashed gapps

Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 4520306

hi

Greetings

Rebooted and cleared cache appears to be working fine.
Build 38 nice and quick

thank you for both of your reports,

there are a few bugs and i think AOKP reworked the lockscreen music which need to be reverted to address in and i think that some of the gummy settings have not fixed for tablets yet, i will check there repo soon to see. i will hopefully be release another in the next few days :) i have been trying to fix the liveoc in humberos's kernel and i think i have fixed it... i hope.

Reactions: qm4n76 and rebelde_

mjrshark

Jan 30, 2011
i tried Gummy 1.2.0 and stuck on Sim pin-code , keyboard wont show up :\

now Aokp wont scan sdcard media :\

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4520306
    c3ca89354a9139db856cec2395b1c1d2.gif

&
    aokp-rom.png

These Roms are both compiled by source from me :D Both have some tweaks from their tree (will list below). I used the Device and vendor files that THE TE4M have been kindly developing for months! Thank you for you hard work!!! :D

AOKP Changes
    • Moved Clock back to original position (more tidier)
    • Apollo Music
    • Settings shortcuts for launcher and device settings
    Gummy Changes
    • Removed Pre-installed themes for more System space would have had to change the MTD layout if kept them there
    • Added reboot in power menu
    • Removed unnecessary apps
    • Apollo Music
    • Built in Voltage Control displays our frequencies but not sure if they apply

May have missed some but more to come soon in later developments! :D

Kernel
    The kernel is from Humbero's Github and includes all the changes from there.

Differences
    • LiveOC Working and configuarable from Device Settings
    • More Frequencies
    • Tiny Shmem
    • Lulzactive V2
    • Working on more!

Thanks to THE TE4M for the kernel! :D

Features/Changes

Gummy Rom
    AOKP Rom

Repos/Source
    My Repo
    THE TE4M's Repo
    Team Gummy's Repo
    AOKP's Repo

Known Bugs

AOKP
    • Navibar/on screen softkeys still broken - temporary fix - Setting > Rom Control > Navigation Bar > put device in landscape > either change the Navigation quantity to any number then preferred choice or change Navigation bar height or width. (AOKP need to fix this)
    • Navibar icons go tiny whenever a menu button appears. To fix this just add a menu button in the Navibar settings in Rom Control.

Gummy
    • UMS (native storage doesn't work as of now trying to fix this)

Let me know of any more!

AOKP

P1

P1C

P1L

P1N

Gummy

Gummy 1.3.0 DOWNLOAD Sorry the SU binary (for root) is not included for some reason in this zip :( Flash this through CWM and then open up SuperSU and Root will work :)

From any ICS rom

A full wipe is recommended for best performance! and if things don't work perform a full wipe!
    1. Wipe cache
    2. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    3. Install Rom
    4. Then Gapps

Stock GB Rom
    1. Make sure you have a CWM recovery installed (if you dont know what this is follow
      THIS guide, just perform the stock safe and the kernel and then you can continue)
    2. A FULL Wipe
    3. Install Rom
    4. Then Gapps

Custom GB Rom
    1. A FULL Wipe
    2. Install Rom
    3. Then Gapps
    D
    Deleted member 4520306
    Now, The future and so on D:

So i have now uploaded my final ICS builds of AOKP here:

Milestone 6 Rebuild 1

P1
    DOWNLOAD

P1C
    DOWNLOAD

P1L
    DOWNLOAD

P1N
    DOWNLOAD

Differences:
    • Merge final changes in AOKP's ICS branches
    • Fix/Revert back to stock music layout (Lockscreen)
    • Think there may have been a few kernel differences

Q: Why did i release another Rom? A:I wanted to release my final AOKP Rom on ICS with a least bugs as possible, in one package and the music layout may bug a few people.

Q: Why no Gummy? A: Unfortunately haven't soon many updates on their Github, So nothing to improve except to fix the UMS which doesn't seem to work even with all the commit from AOKP or CM and superuser didnt work properly either for some reason but supersu did? no sense at all.

Q: Jellybean Jellybean Jellybean A: Yes i will be releasing Roms for Jellybean for AOKP and another project + PA(as it looks like Gummy is not migrating to Jellybean.. well at least yet)

Q: Any ETAs? A: yes/no i have synced with the AOKP repos and all of my forks too so i can now build (may need to change a things first) but will attempt sometime this week and will release a preview build.

One change in the jellybean builds is that i will incorporate goo.im so that means
    1. No more problems with people getting hold of my build not matter what Rom (GB,ICS or JB)
    2. You will be prompt on your tablet when an update is available
    3. You can view all of my content quickly and easily from your device
    D
    Deleted member 4520306
    Wow! Looking forward.

Does this rom have any related with stimpz0r?
    Can't wait the link.
    Thanks..., :)

Both links are up now! :p.
    This rom was forked from the aokp repo and added in features that i think are better like trebuchet over Nova and devices settings shortcut in the settings up and moved the clock back as it looks messy (in my opinion) and more features as listed above as well as more to come!
    D
    Deleted member 4520306
    Wait what? You fixed things, and quickly?
    Is this real life? ;)

Anyway, without the nagging little bugs your ICS build(s) runs surprisingly smooth and is very reactive. I guess, if the dialer FC is fixed, I stick with your builds.

AOKP Rom updated! Sorry no Gummy rom yet still fixing :(

AOKP build 38 rebuild 1 changes are: P1 device settings updated, SGT7's trebuchet, fixed phone + camera, LiveOC is now working, AOSP music layout for lockscreen, shortcuts in settings app for launchers and device settings
    D
    Deleted member 4520306

Hello, I haven't Forked Rom Control so it must be on AOKP's end and i guess so sorry about that. Hopefully in the next build they will finish up the translations.