Search This thread

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Hey Joe.... on phone. TapaTalk

Yerp, better on PC, unless you use web browser on phone, but if you have access to PC, I would utilize the PC.

Yes Sir, any time, the Thread is under New Management, but the has a great Manager now...

Take care, be safe...

Reactions: Ryo Misaki

Ryo Misaki

Dec 5, 2011
Wichita Falls, Texas
blog.deslink.com
Can you add this thread to the modem section in ISET: CWM flashable MTD modems. I didn't see it there.

Thanks!

Done! Thanks.

Sorry everyone, I've been kinda slacking the past couple weeks. =X
School has bogged me down, and what time I haven't devoted to that, has been devoted to work. (Also, MineCraft. <__<)

Added the MTD Modem links. Updated the version/dates of the JB roms (No updates to ICS roms, Development, understandably, seems to only focus on JellyBean now.)
Added RemICS JB to JellyBean roms.

I need to finish organizing the links... I swear I'll do this soon. Really!

As for people having problems viewing links, it seems that Tapatalk (The XDA app) doesn't register the "[thread]" tag.
I'm not sure what to do about that... I suppose I could change them all back to "", but then the post will be too big. =/

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
In general its best to use a stable kernel, unless you are familiar with setting clock speeds etc. But i personally remember the stock UCLB3 kernel, along with the Entropys Daily Driver giving me best results :)

Looky here the original maker/designer the real OP of this thread...say thx to prasadudwadia he is the 1st Super Infuse Everything Thread Jedia Master...

Last edited:

prasadudwadia

Apr 19, 2011
Suwanee, Georgia

elsaghir

Jan 26, 2011
Newport News, VA USA
Thank you

I cannot thank you enough, I bricked my infuse by replacing the recovery file with one that did not work and I could not do anything to get the phone to do anything, until I read your post.
Great job collecting all this helpful links in one location.

Reactions: PoXFreak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts