[Q] Memory Help

Search This thread

jenya1983

Mar 8, 2014
Hallo.
I have a question.
I have htc sensation XE beats audio z715e(no root) custom ROM with official update android 4.0.3 sense 3.6 soft num 3.33.707.151 over 2 or 3 years untill now i don't care about phone or memory or Mhz of processor but in last time i have problems my tel start work slowly or doing some things slow.In the internet and manual of htc write that he has 768 mb of memory but in all programms (clean masters memory cleaners or some checkers) i see max 582 570 600 mb where about 200 mb ram about processor is wrealy 1.5Ghz dual core i see that in phone or some checkers.In the settings - about phone hardware information i see 1.5Ghz dualcore 768 mb memory but where or i dont understand something.
Please let me know if you can help me Thanks
P.S Sorry about english i hope you understand me.

Doc7473

Jan 25, 2014
Hallo.
I have a question.
I have htc sensation XE beats audio z715e(no root) custom ROM with official update android 4.0.3 sense 3.6 soft num 3.33.707.151 over 2 or 3 years untill now i don't care about phone or memory or Mhz of processor but in last time i have problems my tel start work slowly or doing some things slow.In the internet and manual of htc write that he has 768 mb of memory but in all programms (clean masters memory cleaners or some checkers) i see max 582 570 600 mb where about 200 mb ram about processor is wrealy 1.5Ghz dual core i see that in phone or some checkers.In the settings - about phone hardware information i see 1.5Ghz dualcore 768 mb memory but where or i dont understand something.

Hi,
the Sensation (XE) really has 768 MB of RAM but the system also needs a little bit of the RAM to work properly. So there are only about 500-600 MB left for you or your apps. :)

As far as I know the amount of RAM available for you, depends on the custom ROM you're using, so there's nothing more you can do about that.

I hope I could help you.

migui0401

Jul 30, 2013
Miami, Fl.
androidmatz.blogspot.com
Hallo.
I have a question.

The ram is used in a great part by kernel for managing better, depending the kernel, depends your ram capacity.