Nov 4, 2011
I want to buy HTC 7 Mozart but I don't want to use Windows phone 7
Can I install Android instead of WP7 in HTC 7 Mozart
and can I down grade to Windows mobile 6.5
thanks a lot:cool:

Reactions: Rockin MAT

d-signet

May 17, 2005
you could always try reading one of the MANY other threads asking the same question

or ask yourself why do you want a mozart if you dont want WP7

TL;DR: idiot

shakeyabooti

Jan 14, 2011
Gloucestershire
wp7 to android

Thats probably one of the most stupid questions I have heard this week, search the market for an Android phone that looks like the Mozart and buy it....

mhdrizki

Apr 11, 2011
maybe you must go to HTC factory center then you tell them if you want to change the wp7 os to android on your mozart.. good luck...

N

nazakat09

I have a HTC Mozart 7. You can't downgrade to 6.5 sadly. But I hope the developers make a rom that would run 6.5 on mozart. The new android phones such as Samsung galaxy 2 is well better then Mozart but if you like a buisness phone buy a Mozart because you get great services from it such as emails and Microsoft office etc... On the other hand tho android does the same.

All am saying is you should go for HTC Mozart or a Samsung galaxy. In my opinion their both good phones.

napster100

May 5, 2012
No place like 127.0.0.1
Question

No one has actuly answered the question yet though.

Is it actuly possible, even a slight chance?

If some of the android apps were ported over I wouldn't want android on my phone, but I like most of the apps like Temple Run and Mine Craft (Minecraft is very addictive game, I have it on xbox and p.c, but only I had it on my WP7), a brilliant games on android and IOS but not on WP7 :(

I love the smoothness of WP7 and its load of capabilities but just not the app market.

winzzzzz

Aug 21, 2011
jeez, you're going to change a licensed phone into a free-licensed one? Windows phone has it's own Limited license (belongs to Microsoft) while that droid has no limited license..

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

okay, I will answer this to conclude all of the replies.

Answer: NO. there is no chance of you to install a droid into your hTC 7 Mozart, unless you got your own way on how to flash the rom with that droid's files and configure the files to run with the hardware properly.

*Correction for this post is strongly allowed

mmsoftonline

Sep 28, 2010
Karaj
Everyone who likes the change, may wants to have a multi OS phone ... just like me...

I had a HD2 but on that time it had just windows 6.5 and now I have a mozart and strongly want to have many OS on my phone ...

It isn't stupid at all...

Reactions: marcopereira1978

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want to buy HTC 7 Mozart but I don't want to use Windows phone 7
    Can I install Android instead of WP7 in HTC 7 Mozart
    and can I down grade to Windows mobile 6.5
    thanks a lot:cool:
    I would love to have android on mozart too ;)

Why would want to run lousy OS on Mozart? Lag , lag and more lag. Especially with single core CPU. Even dual core CPU lag.

your brain lags. It prevents you from speaking properly.
    Everyone who likes the change, may wants to have a multi OS phone ... just like me...

I had a HD2 but on that time it had just windows 6.5 and now I have a mozart and strongly want to have many OS on my phone ...

It isn't stupid at all...