[Q] V6 Superscript issues with CM9 and Defy?

Search This thread

jltorrente

Mar 27, 2012
Bogotá
Hi, I'm trying to SuperCharge my phone but seems that values just don't stick on my Defy. I'm currently running CM9 -> Quarx 20120522 but v6 just can't load the proper values on boot.

NI55AN

Jan 13, 2012
Hartlepool
Hi, I'm trying to SuperCharge my phone but seems that values just don't stick on my Defy. I'm currently running CM9 -> Quarx 20120522 but v6 just can't load the proper values on boot.

Have you replaced services.jar like it says in the v6 thread. It is in the second post of the thread

Sent from my MB525 using XDA

jltorrente

Mar 27, 2012
Bogotá
Have you replaced services.jar like it says in the v6 thread. It is in the second post of the thread

Sent from my MB525 using XDA
Yep, did all the su replacement + service.jar patching... It's tells me to read the owner's guide in case that prefs didn't stick, it says that I should check init.d but all seems to be in order... :S

NITRO_100

Mar 10, 2011
Zagreb

Strange because for me its working. Are you using the latest script ? I know that the older one had similar problems on ics.

Sent from my ICS Defy

neo.ank

Apr 28, 2011
RC9 Test-12 reports Busybox on CM9 as incomplete.
the link in V6 OP is given for Busybox 1.94, It should work fine,
Test-12 even detects ICS launcher and does the services.jar fix by itself..

Reactions: jltorrente

jltorrente

Mar 27, 2012
Bogotá
Its wraithdu busybox its on the main downloads page for v6 supercharger. Just use the script to replace 1.20 busybox cm9 with 1.94 wraithdu busybox.

Thanks, gonna give it a try with wraithdu custom Busybox and the new RC.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its wraithdu busybox its on the main downloads page for v6 supercharger. Just use the script to replace 1.20 busybox cm9 with 1.94 wraithdu busybox.