Anybody ever have mic issues?

Search This thread

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
I keep getting reports that I sound very muffled..then randomly I sound better..then muffled. I get hung up on constantly

So im looking at the ittyyyy bitttty teeeennyy weeenny microphone hole next to the usb port. Looks a little dusty! Maybe ill take a needle to it.

Anyway has anyone else ever gotten this issue? Did you bring it in to get serviced?

Im trying to avoid bringing it to att since I dont feel like returning to stock and what not.

Regards,
eZ

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ojai00

Jul 6, 2010
New York
I keep getting reports that I sound very muffled..then randomly I sound better..then muffled. I get hung up on constantly

So im looking at the ittyyyy bitttty teeeennyy weeenny microphone hole next to the usb port. Looks a little dusty! Maybe ill take a needle to it.

Anyway has anyone else ever gotten this issue? Did you bring it in to get serviced?

Im trying to avoid bringing it to att since I dont feel like returning to stock and what not.

Regards,
eZ

I had complaints of crackling on one of the earlier builds of SkyNote. It seemed to be related to me disabling certain system sounds and haptic feedback. When I cleaned flashed the ROM it was fine and the problem only crept up after I changed the sound and haptic feedback settings. I haven't had any problems since and am now on the current SkyNote Air ROM.

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California

Regards,
eZ

You still running Agni kernel ??? My speaker was interesting after flashing it.

Just reloaded MeanBean after doing some other testing. I'll miss with it more today if I get a chance.

softballjunkee13

Apr 27, 2011
Weird. . Wtf lol
Sometimes it's fine to I don't get it

eZ.... Have u tried a 100% fresh install. That happened to me once or twice on my skyrocket. a full restore back to stock with a full wipe of internal and external sd cards cleared it up for me. Not sure if u tried that yet but if not its worth a crack.
:thumbup::D

Sent from my Note 2 running MEAN MUTHA F'N BEAN????

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
eZ.... Have u tried a 100% fresh install. That happened to me once or twice on my skyrocket. a full restore back to stock with a full wipe of internal and external sd cards cleared it up for me. Not sure if u tried that yet but if not its worth a crack.
:thumbup::D

That's what I was afraid of. Restoring firmware resets bootloader also right since I'm on 4.3 BL

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Ya know what's crazy, since I got my note I haven't gotten it recognized on my PC for storage lol. Always have to use Air droid to transfer crap

It's recognized in Odin tho so that's all that matters!

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
Ya know what's crazy, since I got my note I haven't gotten it recognized on my PC for storage lol. Always have to use Air droid to transfer crap

Trippy. As soon as I plug mine in, Windows Explorer jumps all over it like a puppy at the front door.

You want me to open it huh, huh, you want me to open it ,,,,,,

iStatiK

Aug 13, 2010
Shelbytown

Just oething i have found....If you have a Window N or K versions and don't have media player installed you have to install
Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Trippy. As soon as I plug mine in, Windows Explorer jumps all over it like a puppy at the front door.

You want me to open it huh, huh, you want me to open it ,,,,,,
    Same here. Girlfriend said it sounds like I'm talking into a metal can lol.
    That's what I was afraid of. Restoring firmware resets bootloader also right since I'm on 4.3 BL

U can always just give the int and ext wipe a shot plus a fresh Odin of the one click 4.3. Just a thought

Ugh. Guess I'll be doing that tomorrow lol

Flashed stuff when I was tired.

Ported some firmware and transfered the other file instead of ported file to phone by accident lol.

Can't get into download..recovery..nothing. won't turn on..not recognized in odin. So I ordered a jig

Dang lol. Sleepy Flashing is dangerous, sir.