Manila Dial-up Enabler/Disabler v0.6 (En/Sp/Po/Ro/Ru/De/Zh/Cz/Pt/Nl/Fr/It/Sl/Tu)

Search This thread

goatrance

Dec 23, 2008
Madrid
Please, don't mirror the .cab.

Please, I need help with translations. Send me a private message if you want to translate it to your language.

Supported languages:
Neutral (English)
Spanish
Polish - (Thanks to maymaymay - http://forum.mobione.pl)
Romanian - (Thanks to darthmelk)
Russian - (Thanks to drpweb for your record time translation)
German -(Thanks to dadaniel)
Traditional Chinese (Thanks to jsyemail)
Czech - (Thanks to mastermint)
Portugese - (Thanks to lrbpereira)
Dutch - (Thanks to degake)
Chinese Simplified - (Thanks to Minerva19)
French - (Thanks to MuadDib59)
Brazilian Portugese (Thanks to my friend Ivan Valeije Idoeta)
Italian (Thanks to urban82)
Slovak (Thanks to spigot )
Turkish (Thanks to trueside)

Already translating to:
Hebrew - (yosisndr)
Fillipino - (howdykeith)

New version v0.6
+ Added command line support:
/STOPALL
/STOP [connection_name]
/DISABLEALL
/DISABLE [connection_name]
/ENABLEALL
/ENABLE [connection_name]

New version v0.5
+ Language support. Now translated to spanish. The application shows the user interface based on the regional configuration of your device.
+ Small screens ready!
+ Now the active connections view shows the status of each connection.

New version v0.4
+ Now Connection Timeouts works!
+ New button in "Connection Timeouts" for restore the original configuration.
+ New view: "Active connections". With this new view, you can see all your TCP and UDP connections. The program shows you the local address and port, the remote address and port, and try to lookup the remote address. It shows also a "Google It" button to open the navigator searching information about the remote address.
- This version is not yet ready for small screens.
- This version is not multilanguage yet.

New version v0.3
+ Solved a crash when no active connections.

New version v0.2
+ Change the application's name to Dial-up Enabler/Disabler
+ Added Active connections view. You can see the active connections, the time of activity and finish the connections.
+ Added a button to change the Planner connection timeouts. I don't know if this works, because even if I disable everything in "Data Services", the mobile starts a new HSPDA connection when reestarting it, so must be an unknown process connected to the Internet.

You can change to None, 30 secs, 1 min, 5 mins or 10 mins, as specified in http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc510499.aspx. If you change this configuration, when Done, the application will ask you to softreset. If you don't softreset Windows won't realize.

v0.1:
This is my first Manila application.

I just finished/tested it for my HD2.
With this application, you can disable GPRS connections for prevent unwanted bills (like with Modaco Nodata) but with Manila interface.

The application is really simple, it only query and tweak the register. When executing it, you can see all your active GPRS connections and the networks with they connects to.

Pressing the On/Off switches you can enable/disable each connection.

The application uses Manila Interface SDK by Michele

Don't forget to disable all the connections when roaming!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 22,496
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 15,891
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 16,564
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 13,939
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 13,638
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 10,711
  • SetupDialUpEnablerDisablerv06.CAB
    483.4 KB · Views: 24,086
Last edited:

Wevenhuis

Nov 10, 2009
Groningen
Does this also account for 3G connection? How does it exactly work? If it doesn't work will uninstalling it bring the phone back to its previous settings? Does this app integrate with the current manilla connections screen?

goatrance

Dec 23, 2008
Madrid
3G Connection

It works with 3D and HSPDA.
It only set a value to 0 in the register when you switch off one of your connections and to 1 if you switch it on, no more.

And not, it doesn't integrate with the current manilla connections screen. I don't know how to do it. :(

goatrance

Dec 23, 2008
Madrid
It works with 3D and HSPDA.
It only set a value to 0 in the register when you switch off one of your connections and to 1 if you switch it on, no more.

And not, it doesn't integrate with the current manilla connections screen. I don't know how to do it. :(

xavierdemon

Jul 23, 2008
Installed your 0.3 version and test disconnection of idle. It would appear it doesn't work but I'm sure you'll get there in the end. Nice looking interface though.

Wevenhuis

Nov 10, 2009
Groningen
Looks like it has more tweaking potential on the connections, which is good. Does anyone know how I can disable 3G and and Internet data connections without disabling GPS. This is a problem I encountered in spain. I wanted to use the GPS navigation without the phone on and the Internet (3G) connection off, to prevent unnecessary billing. There is a flightmodus connection switch in the manilla data connections screen, but I want to prevent it disabling the GPS. Anyone?

thanks in advance.

Last edited:

xavierdemon

Jul 23, 2008
Sorry I wasn't clear, your app works except it doesn't disconnect the idle connections (planner parameters).

Mandragore

Jul 2, 2008
Looks like it has more tweaking potential on the connections, which is good. Does anyone know how I can disable 3G and and Internet data connections without disabling GPS. This is a problem I encountered in spain. I wanted to use the GPS navigation without the phone on and the Internet (3G) connection off, to prevent unnecessary billing. There is a flightmodus connection switch in the manilla data connections screen, but I want to prevent it disabling the GPS. Anyone?

thanks in advance.
I think GPS isn't in any way related to the phone and data connections. I can disable the phone and data connections with NoData, and still use GPS navigation software.

Flight mode probably disables all transmitter and receiver features from the Qualcomm chipset, including GPS. Anyway, NoData and this software shouldn't disable GPS.

And you know Google Maps uses the data connection to retreive the map data, right?

rjmjr69

Dec 11, 2008
Southie
I think GPS isn't in any way related to the phone and data connections. I can disable the phone and data connections with NoData, and still use GPS navigation software.

Flight mode probably disables all transmitter and receiver features from the Qualcomm chipset, including GPS. Anyway, NoData and this software shouldn't disable GPS.

And you know Google Maps uses the data connection to retreive the map data, right?
So far so good on my Sprint stock tp2

Hassan99

Nov 26, 2008
doesn't work on my leo :(

i can lock the connections - ok
disable gprs/umts/3g connection within 30 or 60 seconds - failed

wapvirus

Jan 24, 2008
London
Love this app just needs resizing for QVGA please all working apart from that :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please, don't mirror the .cab.

Please, I need help with translations. Send me a private message if you want to translate it to your language.

Supported languages:
    Neutral (English)
    Spanish
    Polish - (Thanks to maymaymay - http://forum.mobione.pl)
    Romanian - (Thanks to darthmelk)
    Russian - (Thanks to drpweb for your record time translation)
    German -(Thanks to dadaniel)
    Traditional Chinese (Thanks to jsyemail)
    Czech - (Thanks to mastermint)
    Portugese - (Thanks to lrbpereira)
    Dutch - (Thanks to degake)
    Chinese Simplified - (Thanks to Minerva19)
    French - (Thanks to MuadDib59)
    Brazilian Portugese (Thanks to my friend Ivan Valeije Idoeta)
    Italian (Thanks to urban82)
    Slovak (Thanks to spigot )
    Turkish (Thanks to trueside)

Already translating to:
    Hebrew - (yosisndr)
    Fillipino - (howdykeith)

New version v0.6
    + Added command line support:
    /STOPALL
    /STOP [connection_name]
    /DISABLEALL
    /DISABLE [connection_name]
    /ENABLEALL
    /ENABLE [connection_name]

New version v0.5
    + Language support. Now translated to spanish. The application shows the user interface based on the regional configuration of your device.
    + Small screens ready!
    + Now the active connections view shows the status of each connection.

New version v0.4
    + Now Connection Timeouts works!
    + New button in "Connection Timeouts" for restore the original configuration.
    + New view: "Active connections". With this new view, you can see all your TCP and UDP connections. The program shows you the local address and port, the remote address and port, and try to lookup the remote address. It shows also a "Google It" button to open the navigator searching information about the remote address.
    - This version is not yet ready for small screens.
    - This version is not multilanguage yet.

New version v0.3
    + Solved a crash when no active connections.

New version v0.2
    + Change the application's name to Dial-up Enabler/Disabler
    + Added Active connections view. You can see the active connections, the time of activity and finish the connections.
    + Added a button to change the Planner connection timeouts. I don't know if this works, because even if I disable everything in "Data Services", the mobile starts a new HSPDA connection when reestarting it, so must be an unknown process connected to the Internet.

You can change to None, 30 secs, 1 min, 5 mins or 10 mins, as specified in http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc510499.aspx. If you change this configuration, when Done, the application will ask you to softreset. If you don't softreset Windows won't realize.

v0.1:
    This is my first Manila application.

I just finished/tested it for my HD2.
    With this application, you can disable GPRS connections for prevent unwanted bills (like with Modaco Nodata) but with Manila interface.

The application is really simple, it only query and tweak the register. When executing it, you can see all your active GPRS connections and the networks with they connects to.

Pressing the On/Off switches you can enable/disable each connection.

The application uses Manila Interface SDK by Michele

Don't forget to disable all the connections when roaming!