Camera Lens covers/protection

Search This thread

stateit

Aug 12, 2010
Lewes, UK
how is the nillkin holding up? are u talkin about nillkin 9H one?
Yep the 9h one.
It held up really, really well. The Slickwraps served no use whatsoever and scratched from day one. No problems with the Nillkin at all.
I'm sure it still holding up too, for the @rseh0le that stole my phone a few weeks ago

It's just a shame the M8 camera doesn't suit my expectations. I'm back on an old Note 2 waiting for the M9. The Note never needed a lens protector.

garywojdan81

Aug 10, 2010
Yep the 9h one.
It held up really, really well. The Slickwraps served no use whatsoever and scratched from day one. No problems with the Nillkin at all.
I'm sure it still holding up too, for the @rseh0le that stole my phone a few weeks ago

It's just a shame the M8 camera doesn't suit my expectations. I'm back on an old Note 2 waiting for the M9. The Note never needed a lens protector.
M9 might use the same lens material you know

IcarusLSC

Sep 19, 2011
Ontario
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I'm waiting for my replacement M8 to arrive. How are these camera protectors holding up for people?
My last M8 I didn't have long enough to have issues with anything so wanted to know if I should bother getting the Nillkin protectors for it or not?
Thanks all :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I really wish someone would start making lens protectors on their own
    I have the slickwraps lens protectors. They are very good. And the price is great. Went on without a problem and you don't even notice them. Hasn't diminished the quality of photos at all either. Overall great buy.

Sent from my nV:M8
    I bought the Nillkin protector and used the camera lens protectors as well.
    See my post here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52353778&postcount=384
    I put the Nillkin protectors on the device as soon as I could, dunno if they'll affect the marginal camera in this thing, but the inevitable scratches, which your experience bears out, sure would.
    The slickwraps lens protector works just fine. I have had it on the phone for months and it still looks good. I carry my phone in my back pocket all day.

I work in an environment where there is dust and grit and I take photos regularly as reference. I also keep the phone in my (dusty) back pocket. After 6 days of use the Nilkin protector still looks brand new.The Slickwraps one didn't after that amount of time.