Android 5.0 L in Atrix HD

Search This thread

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
When we have android 5.0 L for Atrix HD ver jb

Sent from my Atrix HD Validus 4.4.4

Really? I just got back from a drill weekend and I want to thank both of you for entertaining me with these posts.

Just for asking for an ETA, all LP projects will be delayed until this time next yr, or until you go learn how to develop a ROM and release it to yourself and to us. This thing just got publicly announced last wk, source code released on Fri, and first public releases (at least from what I heard prior to the wknd) won't show up until 2 Nov. Heck, CM hasn't even talked about any ROMs being developed for LP yet, and you are coming on here practically demanding and begging for it not even a wk after its public announcement. But if you really want LP, go change your build.prop to reflect 5.0 so you can have bragging rights. Otherwise, WAIT AND BE PATIENT.

ketm

Sep 20, 2009
San Cristobal
All fine. Next if can have lollipop. Just wait a few days

Attachments

• 1413903485761.jpg
    1413903485761.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,145
  • 1413903500887.jpg
    1413903500887.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 810
  • 1413903520876.jpg
    1413903520876.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 784

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
Here's a funny thought that should bring ppl back to reality. Does anyone pay attention to chainfire and his warnings? or are we all just we want 5.0? Welcome to the future of being locked down (no root or unlocked bootloader) or at least potentially locked down https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/VxjfYJnZAXP but hey, congrats to the OP for asking for this kind of restrictions and not paying attention to chainfire's predictions since I believe it was CM10.1 or 10.2

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
Google had released Lollipop sources ? Thanks

Google released them 4 days ago, finished uploading 3 days ago. Everyone from manufacturers to custom rom makers to custom rom users have known this and it shows by the fact that there are already builds being made for some devices. This ontop of CM's leaked plan for CM12 to start nightlies around 1 Dec.

Reactions: Any PlayStore

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well in a week or 2 Validus will be 5.0.1. So yes we will have Lollipop for kkbl and jbbl. Team and John already branch it out so there are no more kitkat versions to come starting next release
    If do not receive KKBL Atrix HD -> It Will not have the opportunity to android 5?
    Sorry my bad english

If the Moto defy, a Gingerbread (2.3-2.3.7) bootloader device, can run 5.0 (unreleased, but being worked on), then we can run 5.0 on our Jellybean (4.1-4.3.1) bootloader. Give the devs time and pay attention to RHD threads where a game plan for our jbbl was already released.

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app
    When we have android 5.0 L for Atrix HD ver jb

Really? I just got back from a drill weekend and I want to thank both of you for entertaining me with these posts.

Just for asking for an ETA, all LP projects will be delayed until this time next yr, or until you go learn how to develop a ROM and release it to yourself and to us. This thing just got publicly announced last wk, source code released on Fri, and first public releases (at least from what I heard prior to the wknd) won't show up until 2 Nov. Heck, CM hasn't even talked about any ROMs being developed for LP yet, and you are coming on here practically demanding and begging for it not even a wk after its public announcement. But if you really want LP, go change your build.prop to reflect 5.0 so you can have bragging rights. Otherwise, WAIT AND BE PATIENT.
    My day keeps getting better and better!
    In finally free from Parris Island and there's going to be 5.0 for us!
    (I finally got to touch my phone again after 13 weeks of "recruit training")

53 65 6e 74 20 66 72 6f 6d 20 6d 79 20 41 74 72 69 78 20 48 44 20 75 73 69 6e 67 20 74 61 70 61 74 61 6c 6b 2e 2e 2e

As a USMC father, I recall the day, where I was standing, what I was doing...... when I got THE call over five years ago: "Hello Dad, I'm a Marine". It took every ounce of strength I had to not start crying with joy at that very moment. My eyes are tearing up just typing this.

Congrats to you, young man. The very best to you on your journey.

Semper Fi
    That ETA request...:cool: