Moto G Bootscreens

Search This thread

DemmyTree

Oct 8, 2013
Who'd want to see more of the boot animations they have when you turn it on? in a way id like to see them offer out to the Motorola community to come up with some designs and maybe have 9-16 year olds try draw their own logo of the M and then they create one out of it.

scott_doyland

Dec 8, 2011
Who'd want to see more of the boot animations they have when you turn it on? in a way id like to see them offer out to the Motorola community to come up with some designs and maybe have 9-16 year olds try draw their own logo of the M and then they create one out of it.

Strangely enough I don't spend that much time powering my phone off and on just to watch a boot animation. Personally I don't see the point of the animation at all :)

DemmyTree

Oct 8, 2013
Strangely enough I don't spend that much time powering my phone off and on just to watch a boot animation. Personally I don't see the point of the animation at all :)

i understand that like if the phone did turn off though it would be amusing to see different things at times, heck if they made it a live wallpaper of sorts that would be amusing a bit

jman1234

Aug 21, 2013
I love the Moto G's stock boot animation. Also, I don't turn my phone off much either (unless I'm using xposed) and the phone only turns off by itself if the battery dies, which is very rare. In fact, the batter only died once and that was when I had gravity screen running the whole night.

DemmyTree

Oct 8, 2013
Just looked inside the apk at the files for the new animation and it seems that after this april fools it will revert to the original with the powered with android logo

The files use 2 videos for the boot animation

One of them is the animation for turning it on and the second is the looping video until the phone is fully set up

Each animation is 8 seconds long and are organised by 01_intro and 02_loop. This current animation will finish on the 4th of april.

Top Liked Posts