[SOLVED] Multimod in Epic Blue [Batt% Mod + Fascinate Music Player Mods]

Search This thread

Moguledyouth

Oct 3, 2007
If anyone knows who put out these great mods, I wish to give credit to where it is due. These are NOT my mods, a combined mod would be a big help.

This mod moves the time and date of the TWlockscreen down as to not interfere with the music player pull down from the Fascinate, it also modifies the coloring of the Music Player controls for both the lockscreen and status bar from lame purple to Epic Blue. And finally it adds in battery status by 1% increments.

UPDATE: kab0b0's work to get 2 mods combined ROCKED and solved one of the stupid purple backgrounds, I have now taken it a step further and managed to find both of the horribly lame purple backgrounds for the music app (lockscreen and status bar) and have modified them both to a more Epic Blue. I have uploaded this file. Again I take no credit for either of the Mods themselves (BOTH AWESOME, hence the need for combining), it was kab0b0's work that got us both combined. I just tweaked some colors, pm me if you wish to change them further and I can give you the specific files I had to change in order to get it working if you like.

Attachments

• MultiMod-Blue.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 241
Last edited:

kab0b0

Feb 16, 2010
Portland, OR
If you haven't used that clock on the bottom mod it screws up your lockscreen pretty bad. If you still wanna use it though I can combine these mods for sure when I get off work tonight.
If you're just wanting the lockscreen mod for use with the music player, I made a new version that just moves the clock down and doesn't mess up your lockscreen. I can combine that with the other mod if you'd prefer.

Moguledyouth

Oct 3, 2007
If you haven't used that clock on the bottom mod it screws up your lockscreen pretty bad. If you still wanna use it though I can combine these mods for sure when I get off work tonight.
If you're just wanting the lockscreen mod for use with the music player, I made a new version that just moves the clock down and doesn't mess up your lockscreen. I can combine that with the other mod if you'd prefer.

That would be awesome, I would totally be interested in the new lockscreen. Thank you, now just need to find out how to change that horrible purple to a more epic blue.

Spunkzz

Nov 18, 2009
i flashed this and it works great but it also turned the startup sound back on. anyway to fix this and keep it off?

|| Acer ||

Oct 21, 2010
Chicago
hey, sorry if I sound like a total noob to this stuff, but how do you install the mod once you download it on the phone?

edit: nvm, i get it now

Last edited:

muyoso

Oct 23, 2007
Thank you so much. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Was more annoyed with the overlapping of the clock than the color, but appreciate both now that they are changed. Great work.

muyoso

Oct 23, 2007
Is there a way to get this to work with some of the battery percentage mods? I want to run one of the circle battery percentage themes from this link:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=793805

and every time I flash your fix for the music player, it reverts back to the plain jane version at the top of the link I provided. And every time I flash the circle version, it gets rid of your mod. Can we not have both?

Edit: NM, I did it myself. I am going to attach the zip file I created here if anyone else is interested, but first a word of caution. I am not a developer and I have no clue if what I did will work on your device or not. Works fine for me though. All I did was replace the PNG files in the OP's framework-res.apk res/drawable-hdpi folder with the ones I extracted from the link I provided above. Seems to work fine for me, but again, no clue what I am doing here.

Version B of the Circle Battery.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H02XTJNT

Last edited:

MysteryEmotionz

Sep 7, 2010
Massachussets
I
Is there a way to get this to work with some of the battery percentage mods? I want to run one of the circle battery percentage themes from this link:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=793805

and every time I flash your fix for the music player, it reverts back to the plain jane version at the top of the link I provided. And every time I flash the circle version, it gets rid of your mod. Can we not have both?

Each one of these mods is done in the framework. They flash over each other. Samething with a theme. I'll see about incorporating this into my theme

Sent from my Emotionless Beast of an Epic using the XDA App

Valnomien

Jun 25, 2007
Anaheim
Thanks for this awesome mod is there a way to push the clock down even more or place at the bottom of lockscreen?

Edit: or maybe show me how to change the placement so I can edit it myself thanks

Last edited: