[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12 Nightlies / Releases [EOL]

Search This thread

Macedo_apk

Nov 9, 2012
Porto
mariomacedo.xyz
Since I don't rely on Stock AudioFX, I personally prefer eXtremeBeats v3.0 Cadence with Viper4Android. So any music play is good for me,as long as it plays music. :) But here're few that I've tested.
-PlusePro Music Player
-Music Player Pro

Thanks. I've installed Shuttle Music Player and so far so good. The player doesn't change music 3 in 3 seconds and doesn't crashed. With this player the RAM usage is in fact quite lower, so the phone doesn't get laggy.

Last edited:

dragonden4

Oct 7, 2011
Shenzhen
Works fine here with 2 different earphones (a-JAYS One+ & Koss KEB24). I'm assuming you are talking about wired ear/headphones. Maybe your 3.5mm jack is b0rked which is known to cause issues like the ones you described.
I had that problem before on most roms. I always use "Wizdroid" Even if your 3.5mm jack is ok, the slightest movement of the jack plug will cause issues as the phone thinks you are sending a command (vol up /Down, next track or whatever)
Wizdroid blocks that. Try it!
By the way I am on 12-20150123. No problems whatsoever, thank you Mustaavalkosta for your dedicated hard work. Much appreciated.

Last edited:

Mustaavalkosta

Dec 25, 2010
Tampere
opendesireproject.org
I had that problem before on most roms. I always use "Wizdroid" Even if your 3.5mm jack is ok, the slightest movement of the jack plug will cause issues as the phone thinks you are sending a command (vol up /Down, next track or whatever)
Yeah, I know. That's what I meant too but I wasn't specific enough. :) I tried yesterday wiggling the plug around and nothing happened so it becomes like this with time and regular wear and tear I guess. Something loosens and then bad things start to happen. That Wizdroid looks very nice solution to this because IIRC even removing the headset system configs didn't help with the same issue on CM10.1. :good:

geko1966

Oct 30, 2011
For a minute there....

Terve Mustaavalkosta!!!

For a minute there i thought i went into a total bootloop!!!....after flashing......i thought...okay let me get a coffee and read some Android headlines...hmm.....still booting with CM logo.....oh well....toilet time....more reading......came back....hmmm..still...will go out and fill some sprinkler on my Hummer....came back.....WTF???.......will take a power nap....after 20 more.....WE HAVE a LiftoFF!!

ThanX for this one Mustaavalkosta and all them guys in the background! as usual great job keeping our HTC´s alive an kicking!

I know this is not the thread to Thank TKruzze but ThanX anyway always delivering the latest GAPPS!

Cheers:good::highfive:

blax123

Apr 4, 2010
Hello,
Is it possible to disable head-up notifications? I really hate how it is implemented.
Thanks and Regards

Sent from my OnePlus One

jazzfrequency

May 11, 2012
Hello Mustaa..
i hear music a lot but when increasing volume an auto cut of filter is actived possible for ear protection, so music quality is decreased and i was wondering how to disable it ? Change or remove something in audio/lib ? Change something in build. prop ?
Thanks.

geko1966

Oct 30, 2011
FYI

Hello,
Is it possible to disable head-up notifications? I really hate how it is implemented.
Thanks and Regards

Sent from my OnePlus One

I would guess it irritates you the way it shows when the screen is locked??? i just wend in under sounds and notifications and clicked on "when device is locked" don´t show notifications at all.

If you would like to request Dev. to do a modification, go into Githubs on the first page and make the request. Dev does not always read treads...

blax123

Apr 4, 2010
I would guess it irritates you the way it shows when the screen is locked??? i just wend in under sounds and notifications and clicked on "when device is locked" don´t show notifications at all.

If you would like to request Dev. to do a modification, go into Githubs on the first page and make the request. Dev does not always read treads...

First of all, thank you :)
I meant it generally, I did not like it on CM11 already but there we had the choice to disable it. On CM12 I cannot find it..

Sent from my OnePlus One

coolyahya

Account currently disabled
Oct 25, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Sorry guys for my noobish question. But has the ringtone issue been resolved and is there any major issue that prevents this rom from becoming daily driver?

geko1966

Oct 30, 2011
First of all, thank you :)
I meant it generally, I did not like it on CM11 already but there we had the choice to disable it. On CM12 I cannot find it..

Sent from my OnePlus One

:good:No problem! but did you find it?? Click setings\Sound & Notifications...scroll down to notifications section and choose the "when screen is locked"

blax123

Apr 4, 2010
:good:No problem! but did you find it?? Click setings\Sound & Notifications...scroll down to notifications section and choose the "when screen is locked"
Thanks. Yeah I found it but I want to disable these HeadUp Notifications everywhere not just on LockScreen

Sent from my OnePlus One

Mustaavalkosta

Dec 25, 2010
Tampere
opendesireproject.org
Hello Mustaa..
i hear music a lot but when increasing volume an auto cut of filter is actived possible for ear protection, so music quality is decreased and i was wondering how to disable it ? Change or remove something in audio/lib ? Change something in build. prop ?
Thanks.
Uhm, I don't know. Only limiter I know is the one that lowers the media volume when you plug in your ear/headphones but what you described is not that. I haven't noticed this myself but then again I haven't really tried to hear such thing either. I'll try to remember to check if I can replicate it at some point.

Hello,
Thanks and Regards

Sent from my OnePlus One
Something like that is in review: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/85468/

Reactions: paulb_nl

jazzfrequency

May 11, 2012
I don't know if this had to do with something but i change "audio.offload.disable=0" in build.prop made restart and now i have to say..ooooo...quality in music is super and most important auto cut off in higher volumes disappeared and music is play with super bass and treble and of course now you can hear with Audio effects if enabled much better !
Thanks Mustaa..

Mustaavalkosta

Dec 25, 2010
Tampere
opendesireproject.org
I don't know if this had to do with something but i change "audio.offload.disable=0" in build.prop made restart and now i have to say..ooooo...quality in music is super and most important auto cut off in higher volumes disappeared and music is play with super bass and treble and of course now you can hear with Audio effects if enabled much better !
Thanks Mustaa..
Hmm, ok. That prop is just something I picked up from another msm7x30 device (LegacyXperia) because apparently our audio implementation doesn't support offloading. If others can confirm this causes audio issues I can always drop it from default build.prop.

geko1966

Oct 30, 2011
Thanks Mustaa..

Hmm, ok. That prop is just something I picked up from another msm7x30 device (LegacyXperia) because apparently our audio implementation doesn't support offloading. If others can confirm this causes audio issues I can always drop it from default build.prop.

I can confirm the experience after modding the build.prop.:good:

RaVe-N

Sep 20, 2010
Wizdroid blocks that. Try it!
By the way I am on 12-20150123. No problems whatsoever, thank you Mustaavalkosta for your dedicated hard work. Much appreciated.

I guess that might explain why sometimes when I put my phone back in my pocket after plugging my headphones in and picking some music that the Audio Search app starts, therefore stopping the music??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    #include
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

General:
    These are UNOFFICIAL CM12.0 Lollipop Nightlies brought to you by Open Desire Project and TeamCodefire as a continuum to CM10, 10.1 and 11.0 builds. Builds are generated automatically on Sundays. Process starts around 00:30 PST/PDT. If it fails, then there will be no build until the reason for failure is taken care of which can take time. Last 7 nightlies will be kept on the server. If you want a longer history of them, you are free to archive them yourself.

Thanks and credits:
    • Andromadus
    • CodeAuroraForum
    • CyanogenMod
    • BananaGranola
    • Epic Beard Men
    • eXistZ
    • Flemmard
    • Flinny
    • goo.im
    • Juansheng
    • paulb_nl
    • randomblame
    • synergye
    • kylon
    • TeamCodefire (for build server and hosting, priceless)
    • All the rest that have helped to construct these builds and develop software for ace directly or indirectly in the past.

Githubs:

Changelogs:

Installation instructions:
    1. Download Nightlies / Snapshots
    2. Download gapps from here
    3. Put the files on SD card
    4. Reboot to recovery
    5. Do factory reset (ie. format /system, /data, /cache, /sd-ext and /sdcard/.android_secure)
    6. Flash cm-12-YYYYMMDD-UNOFFICIAL-ace.zip
    7. Flash gapps zip
    8. Remember to flash boot.img via fastboot if you have S-ON
    9. Reboot and enjoy

Update instructions:
    1. Download Nightlies / Snapshots
    2. Put the file on SD card
    3. Reboot to recovery
    4. Flash cm-12-YYYYMMDD-UNOFFICIAL-ace.zip
    5. Remember to reflash boot.img via fastboot if you have S-ON
    6. No need to flash gapps as CM backuptool script should take care of them (results may vary depending on which gapps package you are using)
    7. Reboot and enjoy

InspireMod

Kernel
    • Source: github
    • Compiler: stock AOSP gcc-4.8
    • Branch: cm-12.0
    • Kernel Version: 3.0.101
    • defconfig: ace_defconfig

Donations:
    • For build server & hosting: codefi.re (use the donation button)
    • I don't really need your money right now but if you insist on donating to me I suggest you donate that money to EFF instead here: https://supporters.eff.org/donate

XDA:DevDB Information
    [UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12 Nightlies / Releases [EOL], ROM for the HTC Desire HD

Contributors
    Mustaavalkosta, paulb_nl, kylon, Phantom Shadow
    Source Code: https://github.com/OpenDesireProject

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2014-11-24
    Last Updated 2018-10-05
    DOGE4

DOGE4 is now available for download.

• paulb_nl's fix for ringtones
    • paulb_nl's fix for Netflix etc.
    • ProximityRecalibrator is using material theme now
    • I don't know if app install issues on DOGE3 have been fixed because I haven't installed gapps yet but at least Timely installed just fine through ADB
    • Boot still takes long (35-40 minutes)
    • Upstream fixes
    • Upstream explosions

Download:
    [codefi.re][opendesireproject.org][basketbuild]

ps. I've been planning a lot. In addition to already published plan for OTA updates, I'm considering to merge and rewrite device settings and proximity recalibrator into a single app. I don't see any reason to keep 2 similar apps separated. This is not commitment to actualize these plans into reality, just letting you know what's been on my mind. I'm exercising my freedom to jump when I want to jump with these tasks. It's a hobby after all. :)
    Happy holidays!

TL;DR: No new build. Happy holidays! I'm ignorant scum.

I've been sick with flu and fever since last week and haven't got anything new done. I'm already getting better though and wanted to throw out a new build with the latest upstream changes before taking a break for the holidays but it seems that something has broken something that breaks surfaceflinger (or hangs up on that) and it just floods warnings at boot and boot doesn't go forward. So, no new build before holidays and upcoming codefi.re server maintenance. ETA is unknown for the time being.

Anyways, happy and peaceful holidays for everyone spending them this time of the year! I'm quite ignorant piece of sh*t when it comes to different cultures and this Christian influenced holiday season where I reside so no idea what kind of things different cultures are doing. I don't care much about religions and for me it'll be only about being with my family so even if you don't have any kind of holidays right now I think any time is good time to spend a moment with your loved ones or even thinking about them. I hope most of us should be able to accomplish that. :)

Let's see how far we can get next year!

NOxDAhS.png
    A little teaser of the possibilities now with our own server: http://i.imgur.com/TuqWT9N.png

First successful test with the backend server and cm-11.0. There's still a lot to figure out before this is shippable though so no ETAs yet. Hopefully it's ready for cm-12.0 nightlies before we start those. :)