Fly audio android car system

Search This thread

Роман86555

Jan 29, 2019
Помогите

У меня есть новый 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander. Пробовал устанавливать обновление но ничего не произошло не загружается черный экран. У кого-нибудь есть решение для этого? Android 5.1.1, MSM8909,новый2018Mitsubishi Outlander помогите пожайлусто. chpok86555@mail.ru

useror

Mar 12, 2019
Anyone with a solution for updationg the patch file?

Hi all,
Is there anyone out there that is willing to take off their gloves and edit the patch file that dear @Value Software@ #valuesw created?
Unfortunately, I don't have the expertise.

Simple unpacking with winzip and replacing the old apps won't work - they need to be signed.

Hope some saints are in the crowd,
Cheers!
attached a mirror to the hyundai patch:
h**p://nitroflare.com/view/A9E4F446C7D69C2/flyupdate-G8II-ISR-HY-baseqcompatch-valuesw.fup

ofer5183

Feb 13, 2012
Need new link to the root firmware Flyaudio for outlander 2016

can somebody send a working link for the MGCOL_MITSU1 - MSM8226 - Android 4.4.2 - Mitsubishi
for the root firmware with the gaps ?

:crying:

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

that iandroid.co.il website not be able to access. is that other place for download the root?

Send Me Please.. I will share it...

GOSSIO

Oct 8, 2010
Android 6.0 operation system

I have a Hyundai i-30 2018 Android 6 from "gilcar" of course IS there a way to put Google- play on it.
how do I go into RECOVERY.I tried the methods mentioned here and failed to.
there is a small hole near the power button

Attachments

• 20190430_153958.jpg
    20190430_153958.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:

agnoam

May 10, 2019
Little bit help with instructions

Hey, I have Mitsubishi space star 2017 with FlyAudio G8023, it has the custom Mitsubishi's rom.
I want to enable the steering wheel Mitsubishi's voice recognition button to start the google assistant.
Does anyone know how to do it and explain to me ?
because I didn't find any proper instructions to this.

Lroubinov

Sep 6, 2018
Can you send me the files pls

Guys, does it work or not? Can I safely use this links? Is there anyone who had test it? does it work perfectly?
And thank you for all of you anyway!!!

So guys, please, do not touch this ****, this is the same limited version but there's no keyboard and Waze, Google play doesn't work, so it's useless. If somebody needs, I have workable Play store, unlock patch, and update. Anyway, to all of you, tnx a lot for your great job!!!

Can you send me the files pls

yossih1978

May 31, 2019
Mitsubishi android 5.1.1

שלום
יש לי מיצובישי
יש פיתרון גרסא עדכנית בבקשה

dannyp38

Dec 14, 2007
2016 פתיחת מסך של יונדאי - Youtube

Good people, Can you please upload the files to somewhere as the iandroid link is not valid anymore. I tried to contact the author but no response!

I understand people want to make money... but maybe there is someone here who believe in free knowledge sharing ...

emercom

Dec 27, 2012
Mgcol_mitsu2

Is there some file for MGCOL_MITSU2 kernel 3.10.49 Wed Mar 21 15:25:32 CST 2018?

Thanks a lot!

TheIcf

Jun 7, 2012
nobex , 102 and the 3 music app not loading

Hi
I have 4.4.2 on hyundai tucson (2016) M8226 MGCOL1 17/01/2019 , did not run any of the hacks so far.
i noticed that nobex , 102 and the 3 music app not loading, clicking them does nothing.
Is there any way to solve it? i tried to look for then under the "application" tab to force close them or something but could not find them.

Any suggestions ? might factory reset solve it?

can i maybe use the flyaudiodata steps to install only the problematic apps using apk? oksagi steps

also i managed to get the firmware of the links in this thread , do they still work for my version ?

Thanks

Last edited:

TheIcf

Jun 7, 2012
Hi
I have 4.4.2 on hyundai tucson (2016) M8226 MGCOL1 17/01/2019 , did not run any of the hacks so far.
i noticed that nobex , 102 and the 3 music app not loading, clicking them does nothing.
Is there any way to solve it? i tried to look for then under the "application" tab to force close them or something but could not find them.

Any suggestions ? might factory reset solve it?

can i maybe use the flyaudiodata steps to install only the problematic apps using apk? oksagi steps

also i managed to get the firmware of the links in this thread , do they still work for my version ?

Thanks

managed to fix the above with a factory reset.
can i maybe use the flyaudiodata steps to install only the new apps using apk? oksagi steps
Thanks

iofirag

Jun 4, 2019
question

i have FlyAudio in my Mitsubishi space star,
which have:

Version:
Android: 5.1.1​
MGCOL_MITSU2​
msm8909​
2018.07.20.153159​

There is an option to hack this?

when i trying to use my disc-on-key with the patch files:
in Recovery Mode > Update Basesystem

it popup error message:
"Need transition version, Current version: 8201"

the files i'm using are:
"flyupdate-800-ISR-MITSU-baseqcompatch-valuesw.fup"
"flyupdate-800-ISR-MITSU-Release-20170117_1443-valuesw.fup"

this files are good? what should i do?

thanks.

The error message
//i.imgur.com/vUhjmUz.jpg
vUhjmUz.jpg

vUhjmUz.jpg

Last edited:

wxGold

Apr 16, 2015
The firmware includes a root and Google Play
Fully working and done correctly.
All that you have to offer - not a complete solution.
https://yadi.sk/d/3IBkNWsQwmkuY
Firmware only for Israel devices

Important !!!
If you will install a modified firmware - you will be denied warranty on electrical system.

I know this was a long time ago, but can u reupload please?

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

i have FlyAudio in my Mitsubishi space star,
which have:

Version:
Android: 5.1.1​
MGCOL_MITSU2​
msm8909​
2018.07.20.153159​

There is an option to hack this?

when i trying to use my disc-on-key with the patch files:
in Recovery Mode > Update Basesystem

it popup error message:
"Need transition version, Current version: 8201"

the files i'm using are:
"flyupdate-800-ISR-MITSU-baseqcompatch-valuesw.fup"
"flyupdate-800-ISR-MITSU-Release-20170117_1443-valuesw.fup"

this files are good? what should i do?

thanks.
image:
HTML:
https://imgur.com/a/VKjKtbF
Uc2PzZG

in the same situation...
can we unzip the *.fup from the same version and add google play or any other apk so we wont get "Need transition version, Current version: 8201"?

iofirag

Jun 4, 2019
I know this was a long time ago, but can u reupload please?

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

in the same situation...
can we unzip the *.fup from the same version and add google play or any other apk so we wont get "Need transition version, Current version: 8201"?

i found 2 folders of .apk files under:
flyupdate-800-ISR-MITSU-baseqcompatch-valuesw.fup / baseqcom.flb / valuesw / app
flyupdate-800-ISR-MITSU-baseqcompatch-valuesw.fup / baseqcom.flb / valuesw / priv-app

so i think it's possible.

but how can we find the right *.fup file ?

Last edited:

iganon86

Apr 1, 2013
Hello there
I have the MGCOL2 head unit in my 2019 Hyundai i20
The build number is MSM9809
Is it possible to root it?
I’ve managed to hack it to the point I can use pureAPK to install apps
But still many things aren’t possible so I want to know if it possible to root or install a clean car android version

MSW613

Oct 28, 2019
@iganon86 - Can you please share how you hacked it to the point you can add apps with pureAPK? I have the same care and model and it would be a huge help.
thanks!

Top Liked Posts