[Download] ADB + Flash Mode + Fastboot Drivers

Search This thread

Velcis Ribeiro

Jan 31, 2012
Porto Alegre
Here i'm offering you a RAR Archive* that contains the lastest drivers separated by folder with:

[*]ADB

[*]Flash Mode

[*]Fastboot

I see some guys with problems to get drivers and another issues.

:eek: This drivers works at least in Windows 8, tested and approved by me, but in Windows 8 you need to MANUALLY install the drivers. :eek:

If you like, say thanks. :)

Download Link - Uploaded.to

*RAR Archive: It can only be oppened by a RAR Decompressor like WinRAR.​

xXMyKeyXx

Feb 5, 2012
question

Nice.
But I have a question (before:I come from germany,sry for my english :/).
Work Fastboot only on USB 2.0 ?When i connect my phone on the front of my PC (USB 1.0) then dont work,but when i try to connect on the rear side from my pc (USB 2.0) then it works.

Again sry for my english

Velcis Ribeiro

Jan 31, 2012
Porto Alegre
can you please tell us the process? thanks :)

Pull up the Windows 8 Main Screen and type, System Configuration, or right-click at Computer. Go at Devices, found you Unrecognized device, right-click on it and Update... "" Than put manually installs... and select the folder.

Do not do this Linux Mint ?

idk, because i downloaded Windows FlashBoot, but i can make to you a pack for linux if you want.

how to install this ADB drivers into arc??

Drivers installs only at computer. You cant install THIS drivers in arc, only FOR arc. Arc drivers are named by .so or ko

Nice.
Work Fastboot only on USB 2.0 ?When i connect my phone on the front of my PC (USB 1.0) then dont work,but when i try to connect on the rear side from my pc (USB 2.0) then it works.

Again sry for my english

I think USB 1.0 didn't have power to power on the arc cable. Idk so much with hardware, sorry.

THANKS FOR ALL GREETED MY POST.

jtc42

Jan 2, 2007
Bath
Hi,

I'm trying to install these drivers on Windows 8 Release preview but I get an error "The third party inf does not contain digital signature information".

Any ideas?

EDIT: Never mind, just disabled signature checking :) Thanks for the upload!

Last edited:
Reactions: edugreen

ireun

Jul 19, 2012
Sosnowiec
Can u please let me know too how to doable the signature checking in win 8 ??? Please
Thanks

As a new security measure in Windows 8, unsigned drivers are automatically blocked.

Happily, there’s a way round this problem too. If you go to the Advanced Startup app in Windows 8, you can choose to reboot the computer with Advanced Startup options enabled. You’ll then be given the opportunity to boot into various troubleshooting modes, including Safe Mode, Debugging Mode and the snappily-named “Disable Driver Signature Enforcement” mode.

SXUsr

Jul 11, 2010
Here =)
As a new security measure in Windows 8, unsigned drivers are automatically blocked.

Happily, there’s a way round this problem too. If you go to the Advanced Startup app in Windows 8, you can choose to reboot the computer with Advanced Startup options enabled. You’ll then be given the opportunity to boot into various troubleshooting modes, including Safe Mode, Debugging Mode and the snappily-named “Disable Driver Signature Enforcement” mode.
It's not new as its present in Windows 7 64.

Sent from my CM9'd Arc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here i'm offering you a RAR Archive* that contains the lastest drivers separated by folder with:

[*]ADB

[*]Flash Mode

[*]Fastboot

I see some guys with problems to get drivers and another issues.

:eek: This drivers works at least in Windows 8, tested and approved by me, but in Windows 8 you need to MANUALLY install the drivers. :eek:

If you like, say thanks. :)

Download Link - Uploaded.to

*RAR Archive: It can only be oppened by a RAR Decompressor like WinRAR.​
    can you please tell us the process? thanks :)

Pull up the Windows 8 Main Screen and type, System Configuration, or right-click at Computer. Go at Devices, found you Unrecognized device, right-click on it and Update... "" Than put manually installs... and select the folder.

Do not do this Linux Mint ?

idk, because i downloaded Windows FlashBoot, but i can make to you a pack for linux if you want.

how to install this ADB drivers into arc??

Drivers installs only at computer. You cant install THIS drivers in arc, only FOR arc. Arc drivers are named by .so or ko

Nice.

Again sry for my english

I think USB 1.0 didn't have power to power on the arc cable. Idk so much with hardware, sorry.

THANKS FOR ALL GREETED MY POST.
    Can u please let me know too how to doable the signature checking in win 8 ??? Please
    Thanks

Hi,

I'm trying to install these drivers on Windows 8 Release preview but I get an error "The third party inf does not contain digital signature information".

Any ideas?

EDIT: Never mind, just disabled signature checking :) Thanks for the upload!
    can anyone mirror the link ? i can`t download it.