[ROM][2008-11-2][NLD] WM6.1 OS5.2.20758 M2D Opal [Online]

Search This thread

pgee

Jan 31, 2008
The original skin for example? Maybe that's not possible with this one. Is there a WM6.1 original dutch version ?

With the small program 'Keyswap' it is possible to change the keyfunctions. Now it is Phone or Program but I would like to change it to Agenda and Tomtom.

Edit: think a found the problem. There's an updated version of Keyswap for WM 6.1. You can download it http://mobile-sg.com/software/?p=KeySwop&platform=ppc . I'm going to try it out. Does not work either!

Last edited:

buti

Apr 8, 2008
Brussels
formfab.nl
The original skin for example? Maybe that's not possible with this one. Is there a WM6.1 original dutch version ?

With the small program 'Keyswap' it is possible to change the keyfunctions. Now it is Phone or Program but I would like to change it to Agenda and Tomtom.

Edit: think a found the problem. There's an updated version of Keyswap for WM 6.1. You can download it http://mobile-sg.com/software/?p=KeySwop&platform=ppc . I'm going to try it out. Does not work either!

I think this might be Manila2D related. However there's a customization application for Manila somewhere on the forums. I recall you can change button functionality with it.

As for the skin: I'll try some things after the first of december since my "your-internet-connection-is-restricted-because-you-generated-more-than-10gb-traffic-limit-is-reached-f*ck-off-belgacom" kicked in last week.

aranea

Feb 26, 2008
Great ROM for my Pharos device!

I still have some problems with my google maps application tough... I've installed the latest CAB and it works just fine when I run it from the program list. But my Manilla Interface does not respond when I launch a map search from there...

Anyone has the same problem or maybe a solution for this?

marklebbink

Jun 4, 2008
Awesome!

This rom is awesome! I flashed it yet, and I'm really happy with it.

But I've got a couple of questions:
- it's not possible to change the volume with my htc remote controller, can I change something to fix this?
- When I send a sms I get a conversation with this person, can I put this function off?

I hope these things are possible!

Thanks for this great rom! :D

marklebbink

Jun 4, 2008
Great ROM for my Pharos device!

I still have some problems with my google maps application tough... I've installed the latest CAB and it works just fine when I run it from the program list. But my Manilla Interface does not respond when I launch a map search from there...

Anyone has the same problem or maybe a solution for this?
I've got the same problem, maps is not working from the home screen. And yes I have installed the latest version of google maps too ;)

TimothyD

Dec 10, 2008
Nice work!!

I have been running this ROM for a week now and it's great! Before I flashed it I was using mobile shell. This is much much better...

THX,

TD

omadoekie68

Nov 22, 2007
vista

hoi vraagje om te flashen in vista??
krijg steeds error 270 ook voor de hard spl??
of werkt dit alleen met xp :confused: