*NEW* JB - ICS - GB - AOKP & Stock APK Repository [09/04/2012]

Search This thread

crazyagg

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas
I don't know if anyone else has had issues after flashing ROM's and missing an APK they used...but I have. This thread is simply for STOCK APK's and that have been developed by devs (TW4.5 by Frogger, etc.).

*Individual ICS APK Files will be in the 4th Post, Easiest way to keep them separted.
*Individual Jelly Bean Files will be in the 2nd Post.

*NEW* Jelly Bean Stock and AOKP APK's (09-04-2012)
Please see 2nd post for Individual Jelly Bean APK's and G-Apps OR
Click Here to Download ALL Jelly Bean APK's (AOKP)

*Updated* ICS Stock and AOKP APK's (09-04-2012)
Please see 4th post for Individual ICS APK's and G-Apps OR
Click here to download ALL ICS Apk's.

None of these APK's are purchased as I do not believe in pirating :cool:

I will try keeping this updated with important APK's as well as custom APK's (ie TW4.5).

How to install an apk.

1) Download APK straight to your phone.
2) Use any file explorer (My Files, Root Explorer, etc) and find the downloaded apk.
3) Click on the apk and when prompted, install using the installer.
4) You are done.

*These are stock APK files, there is always the risk of these not working on custom ROM's but you shoulnd't have any issues. If you are replacing an already installed APK you may need to delete the current one and then wipe your dalvik cache in CWM.

If you want to download all the Stock APK's instead of specific ones please click the link below.
Download All Stock APK's Here

I forgot to add Swype to the individual list, you can download it from the link below.
Download Swype Here

You can download all the TW4.5 APK's below. I pulled these from CriskeloRom because that ROM uses TW4.5. All APK's should work if you're using 4.5...NOT STOCK.
Download All TW4.5 APK's Here

ALL INDIVIDUAL FILES LISTED BELOW ARE STOCK APK's, If you use them on TW4.5 they may force close or fail to install.

Attachments

• CWMManager.apk
    160.8 KB · Views: 618
  • Market-3.3.11.apk
    3.1 MB · Views: 327
  • Superuser.apk
    191.9 KB · Views: 284
  • AxT9IME.apk
    1.3 MB · Views: 632
  • Browser.apk
    985.8 KB · Views: 1,025
  • Camera.apk
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,075
  • Dlna.apk
    1.4 MB · Views: 560
  • Email.apk
    4.1 MB · Views: 647
  • LatinIME.apk
    2.9 MB · Views: 591
  • Gmail.apk
    2.1 MB · Views: 256
  • EmailWidget.apk
    871.7 KB · Views: 327
  • TW4Launcher.apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,662
  • Mms.apk
    1.3 MB · Views: 570
  • SamsungWidget_News.apk
    704.2 KB · Views: 554
  • SamsungWidget_ProgramMonitor.apk
    33.6 KB · Views: 738
  • SamsungWidget_StockClock.apk
    860.9 KB · Views: 886
  • SamsungWidget_WeatherClock.apk
    5.5 MB · Views: 2,287
  • TouchWiz30Launcher.apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,429
  • TouchWizCalculator.apk
    680.5 KB · Views: 540
  • TouchWizCalendar.apk
    821.8 KB · Views: 1,094
Last edited:

crazyagg

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas
Stock & AOKP Jelly Bean APK's [09-04-2012]

Here are a few 'popular' APK's that are commonly requested. I have also included download links to the complete APK Files for Jelly Bean (4.1.1 AOKP). Please see OP for instructions on how to install or to find other helpful links.

Galaxy S III - Stock APK's (These were not uploaded by me, I'm simply providing links to the downloads). -Thanks LilChris06 for the SGSIII APK's. His Original Post with these APK's can be found HERE.

S-Voice (APK)
S-Suggest (APK)
Wallpaper Chooser (APK) - Requires TW UX Launcher
Deep Sea (Live Wallpaper)
Luminous Dots (Live Wallpaper)
AccuWeather (Widget) - Requires Any TW Launcher
Stock Launcher (AOKP)
Stock Keyboard

All AOKP APK's (Jelly Bean)
Download Here

Jelly Bean Gapps- This is NOT a flashable zip. This is only a zip files with the individual G-Apps for Jelly Bean 4.1.1
Download Here

Attachments

• Browser.apk
    2.2 MB · Views: 365
  • Calendar.apk
    1.1 MB · Views: 311
  • DeskClock.apk
    1.4 MB · Views: 346
  • Email.apk
    2.7 MB · Views: 206
  • Exchange2.apk
    879.2 KB · Views: 157
  • Mms.apk
    2.7 MB · Views: 294
  • Nfc.apk
    208.3 KB · Views: 223
  • MusicFX.apk
    93.2 KB · Views: 439
  • SoundRecorder.apk
    115.9 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:

crazyagg

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas
STOCK 2.3.6 APK's

Stock APK's for 2.3.6 (New AT&T Base)

Download all Stock APK's Here

Swype for 2.3.6

Download Swype Here

I have also attached some popular individual APK's below.

*I am limited to how many files I can attach per post. I want to save my last post for 4.0 (ICS) Stock APK's when it is leaked/released. If you are looking for an individual APK let me know and I'll respond to your post and attach the file...it's the best I can do.

Attachments

• AxT9IME.apk
    1.3 MB · Views: 139
  • Browser.apk
    996.8 KB · Views: 232
  • Camera.apk
    1.4 MB · Views: 233
  • Email.apk
    4.2 MB · Views: 171
  • Superuser.apk
    767.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Mms.apk
    1.4 MB · Views: 124
  • EmailWidget.apk
    871.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Gmail.apk
    2.1 MB · Views: 47
  • SamsungWidget_ProgramMonitor.apk
    33.6 KB · Views: 216
  • VoiceToGo.apk
    7.9 MB · Views: 221
  • TouchWiz30Launcher.apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 356
Last edited:

crazyagg

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas
Stock ICS APK's

If you have any individual APK requests let me know, i'll upload them to this post as quickly as I can.

Full Stock ICS APK ZIP

AOKP ICS APK's

Click Here to download ALL ICS AOKP APK's
Click Here to download all ICS G-apps - This is not a flashable zip, this a zip that contains all the individual ICS G-apps.

The Below attached files are Stock APK's, not AOKP

Attachments

• Calendar.apk
    622.8 KB · Views: 311
  • Camera.apk
    959.6 KB · Views: 398
  • Contacts.apk
    1.7 MB · Views: 482
  • Email.apk
    1.5 MB · Views: 241
  • Mms.apk
    1.2 MB · Views: 278
  • Phone.apk
    1 MB · Views: 432
  • GalleryGoogle.apk
    2 MB · Views: 323
Last edited:

sirooga

May 13, 2007
Corona
Agenda Widget

Any idea which of these includes the agenda widget? Im running TASK650's ICS'd OUT!!! which uses TouchWhiz 4.5 and it's not there. Not even sure it will work.

crazyagg

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas
Any idea which of these includes the agenda widget? Im running TASK650's ICS'd OUT!!! which uses TouchWhiz 4.5 and it's not there. Not even sure it will work.

Most Widgets wont work on TW4.5. I too use 4.5 so tomorrow ill try extracting them and putting them into a zip

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

crazyagg

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas

Here are a few widgets from a TW4.5 ROM. Not exactly sure what widget is for the Agenda app but try some of these. I obviously can't guarantee these will work but they are for TW4.5.

Also, try using the TW4.5 Manager App before anything else. If you don't have it I included it as well. You can open the manager, click on widgets, and install the widgets you want.

Attachments

• TW4.5_APKs.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 1,010
Reactions: anikiup
R

Red5

Thread stuck as requested.

Thanks for making a thread to house the stock roms so they are available. I know you wont, but I have to include it anyway, please dont post any non-free apps (paid for or exclusive/not open for public).

Keep up the good work!

boyettdw

Mar 30, 2008
Could you post the AT&T Hot Spots app? That is the one piece of bloatware that I actually use. It is quite useful in places where the AT&T network is overrun, like airports.

crazyagg

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas
Could you post the AT&T Hot Spots app? That is the one piece of bloatware that I actually use. It is quite useful in places where the AT&T network is overrun, like airports.

Did you look in the zip file with all APK's? Or are you just wanting the single apk for download?

crazyagg

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas
Stupid question I'm sure... But where can I get TW4.5? Is this the same one from over in the international forums?

I have the APK in the first list (TW4Launcher.apk). Some widgets will not work with the new TW4.5 but most of them should be in the TW4.5 Full APK download.

Install the TW4Manager.apk as well. It will install most of the widgets for you. I have included both APK's in this post.

Also, yes this is from the international version. If you search their thread you can find the thread dedicated to TW4.5 as well. The dev is Frogger.

Attachments

• TW4Manager.apk
    451.7 KB · Views: 165
  • TW4Launcher.apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 186
Last edited:

eddies92

Oct 8, 2011
Running latest ICScrewed. Cannot install samsung widget weather clock (accweather)
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I get "app not installed" thanks for the help.

sorry if i derped and missed something

crazyagg

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas
Running latest ICScrewed. Cannot install samsung widget weather clock (accweather)
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I get "app not installed" thanks for the help.

sorry if i derped and missed something

I'm not familiar with ICScrewed and don't know what it runs on. You can always try the TW4.5 weather apk and see if that works.

eddies92

Oct 8, 2011
that one did install and i tried to install the rest, but still nothing. but then again i didnt restart. what do you think?

bigblue95z

Aug 15, 2010
Decatur, IL
I have the APK in the first list (TW4Launcher.apk). Some widgets will not work with the new TW4.5 but most of them should be in the TW4.5 Full APK download.

Install the TW4Manager.apk as well. It will install most of the widgets for you. I have included both APK's in this post.

Also, yes this is from the international version. If you search their thread you can find the thread dedicated to TW4.5 as well. The dev is Frogger.

Thank you sir. I did see the TW4Launcher.apk, guess it didn't occur to me that it was TW4.5.

crazyagg

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas
that one did install and i tried to install the rest, but still nothing. but then again i didnt restart. what do you think?

If you're replacing older APK's you'll probably need to wipe the dalvik cache and restart. If that doesn't work I'm not sure where to guide you. Guess I need to try ICScrewed for a couple days.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't know if anyone else has had issues after flashing ROM's and missing an APK they used...but I have. This thread is simply for STOCK APK's and that have been developed by devs (TW4.5 by Frogger, etc.).

*Individual ICS APK Files will be in the 4th Post, Easiest way to keep them separted.
    *Individual Jelly Bean Files will be in the 2nd Post.

*NEW* Jelly Bean Stock and AOKP APK's (09-04-2012)
    Please see 2nd post for Individual Jelly Bean APK's and G-Apps OR
    Click Here to Download ALL Jelly Bean APK's (AOKP)

*Updated* ICS Stock and AOKP APK's (09-04-2012)
    Please see 4th post for Individual ICS APK's and G-Apps OR
    Click here to download ALL ICS Apk's.

None of these APK's are purchased as I do not believe in pirating :cool:

I will try keeping this updated with important APK's as well as custom APK's (ie TW4.5).

How to install an apk.

1) Download APK straight to your phone.
    2) Use any file explorer (My Files, Root Explorer, etc) and find the downloaded apk.
    3) Click on the apk and when prompted, install using the installer.
    4) You are done.

*These are stock APK files, there is always the risk of these not working on custom ROM's but you shoulnd't have any issues. If you are replacing an already installed APK you may need to delete the current one and then wipe your dalvik cache in CWM.

If you want to download all the Stock APK's instead of specific ones please click the link below.
    Download All Stock APK's Here

I forgot to add Swype to the individual list, you can download it from the link below.
    Download Swype Here

You can download all the TW4.5 APK's below. I pulled these from CriskeloRom because that ROM uses TW4.5. All APK's should work if you're using 4.5...NOT STOCK.
    Download All TW4.5 APK's Here

ALL INDIVIDUAL FILES LISTED BELOW ARE STOCK APK's, If you use them on TW4.5 they may force close or fail to install.
    Stock & AOKP Jelly Bean APK's [09-04-2012]

Here are a few 'popular' APK's that are commonly requested. I have also included download links to the complete APK Files for Jelly Bean (4.1.1 AOKP). Please see OP for instructions on how to install or to find other helpful links.

Galaxy S III - Stock APK's (These were not uploaded by me, I'm simply providing links to the downloads). -Thanks LilChris06 for the SGSIII APK's. His Original Post with these APK's can be found HERE.

S-Voice (APK)
    S-Suggest (APK)
    Wallpaper Chooser (APK) - Requires TW UX Launcher
    Deep Sea (Live Wallpaper)
    Luminous Dots (Live Wallpaper)
    AccuWeather (Widget) - Requires Any TW Launcher
    Stock Launcher (AOKP)
    Stock Keyboard

All AOKP APK's (Jelly Bean)
    Download Here

Jelly Bean Gapps- This is NOT a flashable zip. This is only a zip files with the individual G-Apps for Jelly Bean 4.1.1
    Download Here
    STOCK 2.3.6 APK's

Stock APK's for 2.3.6 (New AT&T Base)

Download all Stock APK's Here

Swype for 2.3.6

Download Swype Here

I have also attached some popular individual APK's below.

*I am limited to how many files I can attach per post. I want to save my last post for 4.0 (ICS) Stock APK's when it is leaked/released. If you are looking for an individual APK let me know and I'll respond to your post and attach the file...it's the best I can do.
    Stock ICS APK's

If you have any individual APK requests let me know, i'll upload them to this post as quickly as I can.

Full Stock ICS APK ZIP

AOKP ICS APK's

Click Here to download ALL ICS AOKP APK's
    Click Here to download all ICS G-apps - This is not a flashable zip, this a zip that contains all the individual ICS G-apps.

The Below attached files are Stock APK's, not AOKP
    The first one is for the Talk messaging app and the second one is the Google voice search app. I'll see if I can find something on line. For now I'll keep using Vlingo.

Thanks for the response and the work on the APK's. :D

Here you go, this should be the one you're looking for.