[ROM][Single sim]U.F.O DDK[19/10/2014]

Search This thread

ludemon

This thread appears to have stopped, but I'll give it a go anyway.
I like the UFO DDK ROM; just one query.
The sweep2wake etc work okay, however unable to turn them off even if disable is selected in ROM settings. The ROM settings seem to have no effect.
Anyone know the reason for this?

garruz666

Feb 4, 2016
WI-FI doesnt work

Hi! 1st of all thanks for your ROM.

I want to tell u that it works, but i can not join to any WI-FI. The mobile phone detects all wi-fis but is always waiting to recieve IP... and it doenst connect to the wifi.

I installed the ROM for 3 times, and i always had the same problem :(

Anyone with the same problem? Any known solution?

THanks!

Routh

Sep 6, 2012
After successfull instalation from CWM it does not Reboot, after stupid removing battery to start this "phone" it boot the original ROM.
Why?
hboot 1.03
fw 1.34

Yacowolf

Mar 21, 2018
Installed Rom but keeps restarting

I have installed this UFO rom, but when the phone fully starts, after a few secs and without doing anything, it restarts ovet and over again. I noticed that if I manage to power it off with the power button (I must be fast), when I turn it on again, if it shows the htc logo, it will keep the problem, but if it skip it and directly shows the ufo logo (the four circles) it starts normally and fully functional. The issue is that if I restart it or power it off, then the problem presents again. Should I reflash boot.img? Any ideas? (Sorry for my english, I am from Cuba) Thanks in advance....

Top Liked Posts