[DISCONTINUED] Gomiui-v1.10.28 [A2SD][Multilang][Magldr/Clk] [Tytung r12.4]

Search This thread

strachg

Jul 22, 2009
Renfrewshire
newheader.jpg

GOmiui is a fast, smooth rom for the HTC HD2. It uses miui as its base rom. The standard miui launcher has been removed and has been replaced with go launcher. GOmiui has a lot of extra tweaks and add ons and is updated weekly. GOmiui is avaliable for both cLK and Magldr and also has full multilanguage support. Just look below at what comes as standardand give it a GO.

Thanks everyone who downloaded my rom but unfortunately i can no longer carry on with it, its just taking up too much time just now, again thanks to everyone who downloaded and who helped me. Graham

Standard Features

Latest version of miui.
A2SD Inc dalvik cache.
SD Speed up fix.
GO Launcher (miui launcher removed)
GO widgets (already installed inc semi transparency skin)
GO weather (Some 4x2 clocks already installed)
Non standard font
Muti-Lang (NL ,DE ,HE ,DE ,PL ,DA ,IT ,FR ,ES ,PT, CH, ZH, TR, VT, RU, KR, SV, HU)
Add free host file
Up to 9 home screens
Customisable Top status bar(when available)
Skip track via volume buttons(when available)
4 way reboot tweak (When avaliable)
Invisible lockscreen wallpaper
Dark or Light Theme Version
RAM Optimization
Multilang Gingerbread keyboard WITH haptic feedback

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Flashing

Ensure recovery size is 5/160/5 Download here.

1) back up your existing rom
2) wipe data/factory reset
3) wipe cache
3) wipe dalvik cache
4) set up ext on sdcard - Optional- (I use 1024mb)

After flashing

1) give it 3 minutes to settle then reboot before use.
2) When you have added a golauncher widget tap and hold the top of the widget and select skin then select transparent.
3) Dont use the miui launcher as it will force close since it has been removed.(Use the go launcher preferences tab.)
4) Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LATEST VERSION

GOmiui V1.10.28 Magldr Multilang Dark Theme Here

GOmiui V1.10.28 Clk Multilang Dark Theme Here

GOmiui V1.10.28 Magldr Multilang Light Theme Here

GOmiui V1.10.28 Clk Multilang Light Theme Here

Isherifs RTL fix V1.10.28 Here

1.10.28 Changelogs

Updated to latest miui
New wallpapers
New Lockscreen Wallpapers
New light and dark themes roms by Davidep85
New Lockscreen
New Fonts
Removed Statusbar mod (Too many problems with it recently)
4 way reboot added
Skip track with vol buttons added
Wifi kill app added.

Animated Gif of my phone running the new lockscreen with invisible lockscreen wallpaper and live aquarium wallpaper.

animated.gif

Previous Versions/Changelogs

Here.

GOmiui ADD ONS

Wallpaper Pack Here Just download and install the zip using cwm.

App Pack V2 Here Updated 23/10/11

Includes: Angrybirds, Ebay, Facebook, Flashplayer, Google Maps, Google Street View, LCD Resolution, MP3 Music Download, QR Droid,Twitter, WhatsApp, XDA, Youtube, Dolphin browser, ES file explorer, winamp, quickpic and gosms.
(App pack instructions: Download, unzip, place my apps folder on your sd card, open file explorer tap apk,s and install. then no matter how many times you flash a rom you have your apps there.)

HTC IME Keyboard here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hints, tips, how to's

How to use invisible wallpaper here.

GO launcher hints and tips here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits/Thanks

Jan-willem3,
Andy Thomson
xavierjohn22 for multilang
Isherif for RTL fix update
Tytung for kernels
MIUI Dev Team
Jumba for excellent themes
Juwe11 for the ram optimixation script

Special thanks to
Patensas (for all the help and advice he has given me) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1138088

Last edited:

strachg

Jul 22, 2009
Renfrewshire
miu and goo, excelente lets prove it
yea i like golauncher is good

This really looks awesome :), will try & feedback.

Just a small contribution for the arabic rtl fix if someone will be interested to try this rom with the RTL fix.:D
Thank you Isherif i will add that to my first page.

Looks great lets try

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App
yea looking for feedback especially if u used the clk version.

2410Davie

Aug 30, 2010
Wow excellent work man this is a beautiful and amazing rom, i love MIUI and this is one of the best, thanks for the share from a fellow scot.

pack21

Dec 14, 2009
Cool build chief!

Beautiful theme and fonts.

Fast browser, etc....

Thanks.

:D

shankar10

Apr 28, 2011
USA
GOmiui
GOmiuiport.jpg
GOmiuiland.jpg

GOmiui is my own personal rom which I use from day to day it is cooked from the latest miui rom and i update it weekly. This is the first rom I have made availiable for use by other people and as such take it easy on me lol. I find it stable and as I said I use it every day without any problems.

Features

MIUI Version 1.9.9
A2SD Inc dalvik cache.
New default font
Muti-Lang (NL ,DE ,HE ,DE ,PL ,DA ,IT ,FR ,ES ,PT, CH, ZH, TR, VT, RU, KR, SV, HU)
Add free host file
Up to 9 home screens

Before Flashing

Ensure recovery size is 5/160/5

3) wipe dalvik cache
4) set up ext on sdcard (I use 512mb)

After flashing

1) give it acouple of minutes to settle then reboot before use.

2) When added a golauncher widget tap and hold the top of the widget and select skin and select transparent.

3) Dont use the miui launcher as it will fc since it has been removed.(Use the go launcher preferences.)

4) Enjoy.

Both Magldr and Clk versions here

Gomiui-V1.9.9 http://min.us/mbhR56XD6n

RTLfix Update for 1.9.9 here http://min.us/m2zGwDrTT

Credits/Thanks

Jan-willem3 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1050645
Andy Thomson http://forums.miuiandroid.com/showthread.php?7738-MOD-Extended-Settings-Menu-Options
Roenano for 4-way-reboot

Special thanks to
Patensas (for all the help and advice he has gave me) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1138088

3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
5.jpg
1.jpg
7.jpg

Hi
Thanks for the release. Looks awesome.
How to create custom ROM? I know some basic idea about it but how to choose which ROM for the HD2, I can pick any ROM out there and just start building, or Is it specific to some phones only?

OuncE718

Feb 27, 2010
DC by way of BK
This is by far the best rom I've ever installed on the HD2. Absolutely gorgeous and so far everything works excellent. Does anyone know how to disable the lockscreen? I would like to just turn on my screen without having to pull down the lock button. The reason why I would like to do so is because I am using the finger swype password unlock (whatever its called). I think Spare Parts has this option built in, but don't quote me.

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium

strachg

Jul 22, 2009
Renfrewshire
This is by far the best rom I've ever installed on the HD2. Absolutely gorgeous and so far everything works excellent. Does anyone know how to disable the lockscreen? I would like to just turn on my screen without having to pull down the lock button. The reason why I would like to do so is because I am using the finger swype password unlock (whatever its called). I think Spare Parts has this option built in, but don't quote me.

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium

Hi, not sure you. CAn take away the lockscreen you can change it using theme manager but only with another lockscreen. Why not download spare parts off the market and try it.

Graham

Sent from my HD2 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    newheader.jpg

GOmiui is a fast, smooth rom for the HTC HD2. It uses miui as its base rom. The standard miui launcher has been removed and has been replaced with go launcher. GOmiui has a lot of extra tweaks and add ons and is updated weekly. GOmiui is avaliable for both cLK and Magldr and also has full multilanguage support. Just look below at what comes as standardand give it a GO.

Thanks everyone who downloaded my rom but unfortunately i can no longer carry on with it, its just taking up too much time just now, again thanks to everyone who downloaded and who helped me. Graham

Standard Features

Latest version of miui.
    A2SD Inc dalvik cache.
    SD Speed up fix.
    Non standard font
    Add free host file
    Up to 9 home screens
    Customisable Top status bar(when available)
    Skip track via volume buttons(when available)
    4 way reboot tweak (When avaliable)
    Invisible lockscreen wallpaper
    Dark or Light Theme Version
    RAM Optimization
    Multilang Gingerbread keyboard WITH haptic feedback

Before Flashing

Ensure recovery size is 5/160/5 Download here.

3) wipe cache
    3) wipe dalvik cache
    4) set up ext on sdcard - Optional- (I use 1024mb)

After flashing

1) give it 3 minutes to settle then reboot before use.
    2) When you have added a golauncher widget tap and hold the top of the widget and select skin then select transparent.
    3) Dont use the miui launcher as it will force close since it has been removed.(Use the go launcher preferences tab.)
    4) Enjoy.

LATEST VERSION

GOmiui V1.10.28 Magldr Multilang Dark Theme Here

GOmiui V1.10.28 Clk Multilang Dark Theme Here

GOmiui V1.10.28 Magldr Multilang Light Theme Here

GOmiui V1.10.28 Clk Multilang Light Theme Here

Isherifs RTL fix V1.10.28 Here

1.10.28 Changelogs

Updated to latest miui
    New wallpapers
    New Lockscreen Wallpapers
    New light and dark themes roms by Davidep85
    New Lockscreen
    New Fonts
    Removed Statusbar mod (Too many problems with it recently)
    4 way reboot added
    Skip track with vol buttons added
    Wifi kill app added.

Animated Gif of my phone running the new lockscreen with invisible lockscreen wallpaper and live aquarium wallpaper.

animated.gif

Previous Versions/Changelogs

Here.

GOmiui ADD ONS

Wallpaper Pack Here Just download and install the zip using cwm.

App Pack V2 Here Updated 23/10/11

Includes: Angrybirds, Ebay, Facebook, Flashplayer, Google Maps, Google Street View, LCD Resolution, MP3 Music Download, QR Droid,Twitter, WhatsApp, XDA, Youtube, Dolphin browser, ES file explorer, winamp, quickpic and gosms.
    (App pack instructions: Download, unzip, place my apps folder on your sd card, open file explorer tap apk,s and install. then no matter how many times you flash a rom you have your apps there.)

HTC IME Keyboard here

Hints, tips, how to's

How to use invisible wallpaper here.

GO launcher hints and tips here.

Credits/Thanks

Jan-willem3,
    Andy Thomson
    Tytung for kernels
    MIUI Dev Team
    Jumba for excellent themes
    Juwe11 for the ram optimixation script

Special thanks to
    Patensas (for all the help and advice he has given me) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1138088
    GOmiui V1.10.28 is uploaded. Links on opening page.
    This weeks V1.10.21 is up on the op
    This really looks awesome :), will try & feedback.

Just a small contribution for the arabic rtl fix if someone will be interested to try this rom with the RTL fix.:D
    Hi Folks, not been around much the last week. GOmiui V1.10.8 will be up tomorrow. The update is going to be a bit different. No longer doing the top 5 apps as im trying to keep the size of the rom down and the new theme is pretty big. you will get youtube, google maps and xda apps, As i was thinking about it and i was trying to cater for everyone but as we are all individuals i would need to put about 20+ apps in the rom and although possible theres no point, so do what i do and keep a folder on your sd card called my apps and put a copy of all the apps you use in there and it takes a couple of minutes to install them all that way and you dont have to download them every week. Anyway just thought i would give you all a wee update since i havent been around much.

Graham