Cant log in

Search This thread

Kenobz

Apr 17, 2013
Using the new Opera browser I cant log in look into it if possible is anyone else having this problem???

Kenobz

Apr 17, 2013
The first post as well as this are posted from Opera Mini the browser in question is called Opera For Android. Opera Mini and Opera Classic are both fine it reloads the main forum page over and over.

rstudio

Jan 29, 2014
i use to have that "Opera For Android" and i have some problems .
Maybe it's me maybe it's the browser, but if you have other's that work just use it.

Kenobz

Apr 17, 2013
Just tried it again and it went haywire try turning off the road and switching user agents.

enalgree

Mar 10, 2014
Hey, i cant log in on my computer, tried with mozilla and chrome
But when i try log in with my android phone, it work like a charm!!
How to make me can log in on my computers? I feel to small display on the phone :confused:

Sent from my Xperia ion using xda app-developers app

AlfasMP

Dec 13, 2013
Kerala
www.alfasmp.com
Xda developers website doesn't login information , when you exit and reopen the web browser . Just take a copy or save page after login .Use that copy to access xda after exit .

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Xda developers website doesn't show login information , when you exit and reopen the web browser . Just take a copy or save page after login .Use that copy to access xda after exit .