[Q] Tmobile Rom Port to Verizon Note 3

Search This thread

joseph230

Aug 15, 2010
Hello,

I have been looking for a while to find a tmobile rom ported to verizon....but so far no luck.

I have seen a Tmobile port to ATT Note 3 ([ROM][TMO UVUBMI7][AROMA-ish]TweakedN3 2.X) and I was wondering if someone know how to tweak the same rom for Verizon Note 3.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2625946

joseph230

Aug 15, 2010
Rc elite in the t mobile bite 3 forum. And as for the tweaks I just got rid of aroma and installed everything manually. Wrote my own meta inf, file

Would you please post a thread explaining it or share the rom that you built?

Also, did you install it on Stock Slot or Slot 1 ?

Last but not least, does wifi calling work?

nemofbaby2010

Aug 15, 2011
Detroit, Michigan
How to get rid of aroma installer? I have it installed in slot one. I can post a detailed step by step once I make it home from work

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

And WiFi calling doesn't work on any s5 port but jasmine rom claims to have it working though

joseph230

Aug 15, 2010
How to get rid of aroma installer? I have it installed in slot one. I can post a detailed step by step once I make it home from work

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

And WiFi calling doesn't work on any s5 port but jasmine rom claims to have it working though

Aroma, and all the porting steps.

I am new to rom porting and I have not been successful doing it following already posted steps (most of them are old and not for what I need).

I am looking forward in your post. I can even help you to perfect it and have a nice thread.

Thanks

joseph230

Aug 15, 2010
I have jasmine rom installed and wifi calling does not work. I contacted the developer and he has no clue about it. I even started a thread about debugging the wifi calling on JasmineRom ands posted the catlog.

I'm not sure why it does not work. Maybe someone out there will see my posts about it and give me a hint.

Jun 4, 2014
I have jasmine rom installed and wifi calling does not work. I contacted the developer and he has no clue about it. I even started a thread about debugging the wifi calling on JasmineRom ands posted the catlog.

I'm not sure why it does not work. Maybe someone out there will see my posts about it and give me a hint.

This rom is a port from T-mobile.... Verizon cannot use Wifi calling as far as I know.

Jun 4, 2014
I know that. I wish you have read the whole thread.

( TMobile Rom port to Verizon Note 3 + Tmobile SIM card ) ==> expecting wifi calling to work.

Sorry for the bother.... I had read the entire thread, I'm just doing several things at once and when I got back to that page I was only looking at that post. Hopefully you get it figured out.