IPL G3/G4 upgrade to 2.20

Search This thread

hermantos

May 29, 2007
Thx Jesterz

Hi Jesterz,
I flash my Dopod Pro 818 with IPL 2.20.000 and it was change from IPL 3.08.000 to IPL 2.20.000 . I get by mistake IPL 3.08. 000 dan SPL 3.08.000 from another thread in Prophet Upgrading, and now I want to change my SPL lower. Any suggestion?

Regard

Hermanto

P4k1t0

Jun 23, 2006
Funchal
Jesterz, please :(
Can you find any solution to downgrate SPL? ;(
I have 3.08, and i want to get back to 2.20 ;(
Can you find any solution?... Please!

hermantos

May 29, 2007
IPL 2.20.000 and SPL 2.20.000 faster than another version

Hi,

can anyone tell me what is better with this new IPL-Version?

Ciao

Hi, crazyd
I have tried many version SPL and IPL on my Dopod Pro 818 like 3.08, 2.15 (from Dopod ) and I think the best version is IPL: 2.20; SPL 2.20. Its easy to upgrade any ROM (G3 ROM) and enjoy the speed

Best Regard From Indonesia

Herman

Dopod Pro 818
IPL : 2.20
SPL: 2.20.000
ROM : Fantastic b4
Testing: PV 4.0.0.0.5a

bLusiLv

Jul 13, 2007
Really Need Help here!!!

first, im a newbie.. -_-
and i hav dopod 818pro (g3).. i've never update roms or anything until i see ipl/spl and radio update.
so i update it (ipl) from 1.00, and now changed into 2.20. but havent update the spl. so it still 1.00.0000..
after update ipl it seems nothing unusual happen, after that i update the radio from (11320) into the recent (2.69.21)
and update success, but the opening screen that only show dopod logo and ipl,spl,os..
bcoz i think there was written "gsm" before the os/ after the spl, but now dissappear..
after that the loading is fine, and show the today screen. and i wanna restart it again to see the ipl,spl,etc..
after i see those, my dopod is restart otomatically and back to the HTC screen, then dopod logo with ipl/spl screen, then restarting again to the HTC screen, dopod logo ipl spl os again..
so how can i fix it bcoz now the today screen not appear alt all.. this restart loading cant reach the main screen/today screen.
so i thought i wanna reinstall the original rom, or maybe rom doesnt hav any connection with ipl/spl? so how, even open the start menu i cant.. :(

Last edited:

bLusiLv

Jul 13, 2007
need help..

anyway my rom version is 1.0.13.21, ext rom ver is 1.00.13.102..
and one thing, dunno why now it can reach the today screen like usual.
so i juz clear storage and reinstall.. but still showin ipl/spl: 2.20/1.00.0000, gsm is missing, and os: 1.0.13.21..
its juz showin 3 things..
luckily it can show the today screen like usual, but i hav 2 wait 4 long time.. thats not usual.
and the performance of this pda is much slower than before..
and it says no service, or cant make/get a call, sms, and everything related to service provider at all..
bcoz rite now, my pda cant detect anything..
and 1 thing, my battery status always charging, even i dont charge it.

i wanna ask sumthing also, do i need 2 upgrade my rom version before i wan to upgrade into PDAViet rom?
or i can directly upgrade 2 PDAViet from my current rom version?
bcoz i saw sum ppl say, if want to upgrade, must from version 2.00 or earlier..

so i think u guys might know what happen exactly, bcz i juz a newbie..

thanks 4 the help..

Last edited:

hermantos

May 29, 2007
Upgrade to Jesters ROM AKU 2.20 or flasing with Dopod RUU 2.15

:) :)

i wanna ask sumthing also, do i need 2 upgrade my rom version before i wan to upgrade into PDAViet rom?
Hello bLusiLv
You can upgrade your OS using AKU 2.15 from Dopod official sites and it change your version Radio too. Another way, you can upgrade to Jesters ROM with AKU 2.20. After that you can flashing any PDA Viet ROM. Read the howto procedure first and wellcome to flashing addiction forum.

Regards,

Herman

thedesp

Jan 14, 2006
What is the benefit of updated IPL/SPL?

I currently have G4 model with IPL and SPL both version 2.15 (from Dopod latest official rom).

Do I need to upgrade?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

bLusiLv

Jul 13, 2007
i think i wanna upgrade to jester AKU 2.20.

but may i do it directly from my version? or i must upgrade to AKU 2.15 first?

and finally i wanna upgrade to PDAViet.

but now my device cant be detected by activesync.

how to resolve this? i heard bout mtty.. i dun understand how to use it..

i really confuse..:(

Last edited: