---------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Wacky2bakky

Feb 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
something with the CRT style screen off animation doesn't work well with automatic screen rotation animation, so if you have both of the mods at the same time, the screen will get inverted if your screen goes off while in landscape mode.

a simple fix would be to get rid of either of the mods since, as of right now, you can't have both working at the same time.

I've been using the regular version of the theme, which doesnt have that issue.

Ok, so if i just flash the regular version of this theme without the LOCKSCREEN MOD it should fix the problem correct? I won't need to remove either one of those mods? because i don't know how to remove the fancy screen rotation mod after i installed the zip a while back lol.

D

Deleted member 2915683

Ok, so if i just flash the regular version of this theme without the LOCKSCREEN MOD it should fix the problem correct? I won't need to remove either one of those mods? because i don't know how to remove the fancy screen rotation mod after i installed the zip a while back lol.

If you want to delete rotation mod, go into theme folder then go into libs folder and delete the two files and flash

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

MAX_POWERS

Jul 3, 2010
Chicago
I was getting flipped screen with the no locker theme. I turned off animations under display settings and that fixed it. Still have the crt. I really hated getting flipped screen when answering a call.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

MAX_POWERS

Jul 3, 2010
Chicago
Will there be an update for calk 3.0?

Just flashed theme. It works with 3.0

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2915683

since i dont have this phone anymore, I wont be able to keep theme update :(

Reactions: texas83

texas83

Jan 22, 2008
Dallas, TX
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
I just flashed over Blazer 4.1 - still works fine. I love this theme. Only thing, I want the original black dialer screen that used to be with the theme. Now the dialer is clear and resorts to the homescreen wallpaper. Any way to just get the old black and white dialer screen? thanks!

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
I just flashed over Blazer 4.1 - still works fine. I love this theme. Only thing, I want the original black dialer screen that used to be with the theme. Now the dialer is clear and resorts to the homescreen wallpaper. Any way to just get the old black and white dialer screen? thanks!

Let me see if I can get a hold of Banksmi for you. I know I have a few previous versions before the transparent stuff was added but I need to make sure that the rest is the same

Reactions: texas83

Ascertion

Mar 29, 2012
Let me see if I can get a hold of Banksmi for you. I know I have a few previous versions before the transparent stuff was added but I need to make sure that the rest is the same

As long as it's still el29 based, it should work. Just push contacts.apk to system/app.

blogness

Jun 6, 2010
I'm with that guy a couple of posts up. Anyone have either the phone and contacts apks from an old version or an actual old version that those can be pulled from? The transparent bg is annoying and if I knew how to fix it manually I would, but reading the posts it looks like we could just use the apks from the old version.
Scouring google for old versions only leads to a link for 6.2 on wupload and you need to have uploaded the file to download it...

texas83

Jan 22, 2008
Dallas, TX
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
I'm with that guy a couple of posts up. Anyone have either the phone and contacts apks from an old version or an actual old version that those can be pulled from? The transparent bg is annoying and if I knew how to fix it manually I would, but reading the posts it looks like we could just use the apks from the old version.
Scouring google for old versions only leads to a link for 6.2 on wupload and you need to have uploaded the file to download it...

No one ever responded with an old copy, so that option is out. But, I did find a fix for the clear background. Just use the phone.apk and contacts.apk that SSConceptz designed at the link below. You'll then have the black and white theme with the ICS dialer, which is way better than the clear imo. I used the EL26 version and its been fine, no problems after a week of use.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18917392&postcount=1

Reactions: blogness

clipsedrag

Apr 24, 2011
So sad this theme is discontinued... it was awesome..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts