No satellite fix on any kitkat rom. Why?

Search This thread

android404

Jan 19, 2013
I tried "every" custom kitkat rom and I never got a satellite fix. It works fine on stock and stock based jelly bean roms. I know that some others have the same issue. I'm on an 802. If you had the same issue and actually solved it please let me know. If you still have the issue, let's find out what we've got in common to find a solution.

Dirtyzecrets

Feb 8, 2014
I tried "every" custom kitkat rom and I never got a satellite fix. It works fine on stock and stock based jelly bean roms. I know that some others have the same issue. I'm on an 802. If you had the same issue and actually solved it please let me know. If you still have the issue, let's find out what we've got in common to find a solution.

Have you tried resetting the gps A-Data? There is a couple of apps in playstore witch can do this!

Do you have Tele"hor" or Netcom?

koftheworld

Jun 9, 2010
Central NJ
You need to do a nandroid, wipe and install a stock based rom, get a gps lock, and then wipe and restore your backup. That's what I ended up doing (also installed the gps fix zip under stock because I still wasn't getting a lock), and it seems to still be working a few days later.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Reactions: android404

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You need to do a nandroid, wipe and install a stock based rom, get a gps lock, and then wipe and restore your backup. That's what I ended up doing (also installed the gps fix zip under stock because I still wasn't getting a lock), and it seems to still be working a few days later.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk