USB connect doesn't work cm11 (nexus 7 2013)

Search This thread

Naoras66

Aug 31, 2012
Help me !!
Iam running the latest nightly of cm11 (nexus 7 2013) , and the USB connect just doesn't work!
I try it with USB debugging and with out it , and it's not work ...
What to do ?

Scripts

Dec 14, 2013
I've just recently had this problem as well. Add pictures to show what it says or does when you say it doesn't work. If it charges the battery and displays the icon and notice that it's plugged in on the phone, then you'll just have to uninstall or disable the device on your computer and try it again for it to work.

snofrandy

Jun 26, 2007
I've just recently had this problem as well. Add pictures to show what it says or does when you say it doesn't work. If it charges the battery and displays the icon and notice that it's plugged in on the phone, then you'll just have to uninstall or disable the device on your computer and try it again for it to work.

I found it. Go under Storage > Menu > USB computer connection

I realized that there were no check-boxes marked. when I clicked MTP, it installed.

diamondsalman

Jan 30, 2014

I realized that there were no check-boxes marked. when I clicked MTP, it installed.

Wasn't helping that way either.

Got it now!!
Have to turn debugging mode on!
Developers options are enabled by clicking 7 times on About -> Build number.
:D

Last edited:
Reactions: T33L

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Wasn't helping that way either.

Got it now!!
    Have to turn debugging mode on!
    Developers options are enabled by clicking 7 times on About -> Build number.
    :D