[Q] suggestions For the most popular@customizable ROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lojak29

Aug 18, 2010
This is my first nexus 5 coming from a g2 .. I see tons of Roms to choose from but for the sake of taking days to try them all and read thru every changelog ...who has a suggestion for the most stable and customizable ROM by popular demand so far .. ?Theee go to ROM that most are stickn with..
Something as good as or custom as deviant development does with there twiz Roms over on the Samsung side

Chromium

Oct 5, 2012
Toronto
chromium1.blogspot.ca
Best ROM threads are against the rules, as stated in the sticky at the top of this section. Everyone has different needs, and while one ROM may satisfy someone else's, it may not serve your purposes.

Try a few out and see which one works best for you. If you're looking for the most popular ones just take a look at the dev threads with many views/comments. Also lots can be learnt by reading the op of ROM threads to see what features they have to offer.

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app

theesotericone

Sep 22, 2013
If your looking for the most popular ROM you can check the post counts. By no means does that mean it's the "Best".

Toledo_JAB

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 16, 2011
Toledo
This is my first nexus 5 coming from a g2 .. I see tons of Roms to choose from but for the sake of taking days to try them all and read thru every changelog ...who has a suggestion for the most stable and customizable ROM by popular demand so far .. ?Theee go to ROM that most are stickn with..
Something as good as or custom as deviant development does with there twiz Roms over on the Samsung side

Thread closed for the reasons @Chromium has posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Best ROM threads are against the rules, as stated in the sticky at the top of this section. Everyone has different needs, and while one ROM may satisfy someone else's, it may not serve your purposes.

Try a few out and see which one works best for you. If you're looking for the most popular ones just take a look at the dev threads with many views/comments. Also lots can be learnt by reading the op of ROM threads to see what features they have to offer.

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app