[ ROM ] Stock Rooted FB27 System [ ICS / OS 4.0.3 ]

Search This thread

cdmove

Apr 10, 2010
I don't know if this bug has been reported but when I selected a wallpaper in the gallery, the picture is zoomed waaay in once i get to the main screen. Doesn't happen with live wallpaper. It's pretty annoying so i'm stuck with using lw.

another one, i'm sure a lot people know about already is the freakin' gps. once it comes on it doesn't turn off or the icon doesn't go away. but i think it stays on since i saw it was the 2nd highest consumer of power after the screen.

Is there away to combine the phone app and the contact app into one? I don't want to have two icons...

Thanks

hijewpositive

Dec 25, 2009
New York, NY
I don't know if this bug has been reported but when I selected a wallpaper in the gallery, the picture is zoomed waaay in once i get to the main screen. Doesn't happen with live wallpaper. It's pretty annoying so i'm stuck with using lw.

another one, i'm sure a lot people know about already is the freakin' gps. once it comes on it doesn't turn off or the icon doesn't go away. but i think it stays on since i saw it was the 2nd highest consumer of power after the screen.

Is there away to combine the phone app and the contact app into one? I don't want to have two icons...

Thanks

I swear, you live under a rock.

Both of those first 2 issues have been mentioned an uncountable number of times, thru an uncountable number of threads.

miggy_2602

Dec 14, 2009
Westminster,CO
Great ROM! Nice Job and thank you for all your hard Work! Great For a Daily, Found out a long work around for the Main wallpaper display issue. Install another launcher and press Home, switch back and forth till the wallpaper that you want is with the stock ICS launcher, if that makes sense.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This ROM is completely stock with exception that root/busybox is included and I fixed the setting fc bug, plus it uses the stock(No CWM) kernel since no repack exist. Once a repacked kernel is available, I will reupload the ROM to include it.

All must be flashed through CWM, so flash the modem also in the same CWM session because once you reboot, you won't have CWM

Factory reset \ Data format is HIGHLY recommended(use FORMAT ALL attached before flashing)

Stock Rooted FB27 ROM (v1.0)
    md5 - 6ed85791ab40edb4c58aeff176f37ac5

Stock Rooted De-odex'd FB27 ROM (v1.0)
    md5 - eca226098025ddd9424a5bbc8a57c666

FB27 Modem
    md5 - 38a1ad0b7d8ef4ef8bfe776e9c8515fd
    Uploads should be done in about 30mins but I have to leave now to go celebrate the wifes b-day, so give it some time before trying to download the ROMs
    ROMs are up now
    For those having issues with 4G, redownload in a couple when the links are up again and it should work then
    Yep I have settings.