Search This thread

samsky555

Jan 29, 2014
I need some help,i have a samsung gt-s5360 and i could install any custom rom on it but since i have install jellyblast v3 i can no longer install anymore custom rom,i have install stock rom using odin and i have try to installed jellynoid,cyanogenmod,the same jellyblast.nemesis ice cream sandwich and none of them will install since i install jellyblast so now i am stuck with the origanal stock rom.,i have follow all instructions but nothing will work ,if anyone had this problem and was or is able to resolve it i would appreciate some help.
I await a response from the forum

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
sorry no support for banned rom jelly blast and nemesis

flash stock rom via odin
root it
flash temp cwm zip
make sure you mount system - if you dont mount system you can flash things all day long nothing will happen

ImBJ

Jan 25, 2014
Kolkata
I need some help,i have a samsung gt-s5360 and i could install any custom rom on it but since i have install jellyblast v3 i can no longer install anymore custom rom,i have install stock rom using odin and i have try to installed jellynoid,cyanogenmod,the same jellyblast.nemesis ice cream sandwich and none of them will install since i install jellyblast so now i am stuck with the origanal stock rom.,i have follow all instructions but nothing will work ,if anyone had this problem and was or is able to resolve it i would appreciate some help.
I await a response from the forum

thats not a problm !!

be on stock !! chose and download a good stock rom.. then read the instructions and follow them carefully..

samsky555

Jan 29, 2014
gt s5360

each time i flash wait long time sometimes hours and phone does not come up therefore phone brick have to reload stock rom with odin

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
each time i flash wait long time sometimes hours and phone does not come up therefore phone brick have to reload stock rom with odin

format system data cache in cwm then mount system data cache then flash the rom zip

this is for stock based roms

if using cm based roms you have to flash percys or black reactor kernel first then reboot to recovery and do above

you can always change your stock rom baseband by flashing a different stock rom if you have problems