Easy Install Andromniapro on B7610

Search This thread

unlockberry

Apr 14, 2011
Follow these steps to install Android (Froyo 2.2) on Samsung Omnia Pro, MicroSD.

What you’ll need next to (the qwerty B7610 )

* MicroSD (min. 2GB, formatted FAT32 and no hidden partitions)

* Install files from here

* Extract all files and folders from the downloaded AndrOmniaPro archive to a folder on your computer (one you can easily find again)

I- Copy install files:

* Connect your Omnia to USB. In WM settings > General > USB-connection choose ‘Mass storage’ and select ‘My storage’.

* On your computer, go to the folder you extracted AndrOmniaPro and copy everything from the folder called ‘Froyo_beta1_1024′ to ‘My storage’ on the Omnia.

* Go to the folder you extracted AndrOmniaPro and copy the file called ‘o2b3update.tar.gz’ to ‘My Storage’ on the Omnia.

* then unplug your Omnia from USB.

II-Install Android:

* On your Omnia, open file manager and go to > ‘My Storage’ > ‘o2beta’.

* Launch haret.exe and click ‘YES’ to boot Linux and install Android on your MicroSD card.

III- First launch

* On your Omnia, open file manager > ‘My Storage’ and launch ‘haret.exe’ directly from that folder, so not the one you launched at step 2. Click ‘YES’ again.

* Linux will boot again and after a couple of minutes you should see Android start. DON’T TOUCH IT! Press and hold the Omnia’s shutdown (end call) button and press ‘reboot’. Wait for WM to start again.

IV- Install B7610 updates

* Connect your Omnia to the computer in ‘My storage’ mode again. Go to the folder you extracted AndrOmniaPro, open the folder called ‘ Kernel-B7610-froyo-REV51′ and select the following files:
- ‘o2b3update.tar.gz’
- ‘zImage’

* Copy both files to ‘My storage’ on your Omnia and overwrite ‘zImage’.

V- Final touch:

Unplug your Omnia from the computer again. You can now use Android by running ‘haret.exe’ directly from ‘My storage’ like you did in step III

Note: On the first few boot attempts Froyo may report a few errors and it may freeze (when it freezes, use soft reset button and reboot), but that will get better and disappear as you just keep using it.

Powered by VDWWW.

Reactions: Be6i4 and airtim

ruroba

Nov 12, 2011
Installing Froyo on the Samsung GTB7610

hello,
The following error occured on my phone when installing Andromnia Pro.
After succesfully formatting the Micro SD card the error " can''t find ext4.tar.gz on My Storage, rebooting in 10seconds"" . I''ve looked on my SD card and the ext4.tar.gz is on it. Can someone explane to my what go's wrong?

Reactions: sravank43

abhi1234567890

Jan 10, 2011
not able to mount root device

hello,
After successful booting in 10 sec mobile gets switch off & when we do again HARAT.EXE, it again reboot but after that it unable to mount the root devices & it shows"cannot open root device mmcblk1p2" error; so guys plz let me knw how to resolve this matter.

Thanks & regards,

Abhijeet

motanwoo

Feb 3, 2011
Amazing

Its amaizing !!! It actually works , but i don't have wifi , camera and more other apps , how can i have them to? Thank you very much!
:good:

deslumme

Mar 24, 2013
hello,
After successful booting in 10 sec mobile gets switch off & when we do again HARAT.EXE, it again reboot but after that it unable to mount the root devices & it shows"cannot open root device mmcblk1p2" error; so guys plz let me knw how to resolve this matter.

Thanks & regards,

Abhijeet

Only use sd cart from 2 to 4 g never bigger.

nickdehaan2001

Apr 13, 2014
Stuck

Hi,
I am not really an expert at this, but mine freezes the whole time at r5:00000000 r4:00000000
I Have tried what the note says but doesnt work.
tried at least 15 times.:crying:

tzitha0@gmail.com

May 9, 2014
my samsungb7330 omnia pro dnt show me 02b3update whn i exctract

my samsungb7330 omnia pro when i extract the files to the folder on de computer i dnt get 02b3upadte . and aftr coping files to my storage card whn i run de installing process 2second its error says dnt hav somthng to handle help me plz n let me knw if my samsung dnt run andromnia

ugarchin

May 18, 2014
Guys, Please Help! My Omnia Pro 7610 stucked on installing andromniapro

My phone "freezed"with 15.3097661] r5:00000000 r4: 00000000

sravank43

Jun 3, 2014
installing androminopro on b7610

Hi,
in installing androminopro on b7610
I am not really an expert at this, but mine freezes the whole time at r5:00000000 r4:00000000
I Have tried what the note says but doesnt work.
tried at least 15 times.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Follow these steps to install Android (Froyo 2.2) on Samsung Omnia Pro, MicroSD.

What you’ll need next to (the qwerty B7610 )

* MicroSD (min. 2GB, formatted FAT32 and no hidden partitions)

* Install files from here

* Extract all files and folders from the downloaded AndrOmniaPro archive to a folder on your computer (one you can easily find again)

I- Copy install files:

* Connect your Omnia to USB. In WM settings > General > USB-connection choose ‘Mass storage’ and select ‘My storage’.

* On your computer, go to the folder you extracted AndrOmniaPro and copy everything from the folder called ‘Froyo_beta1_1024′ to ‘My storage’ on the Omnia.

* Go to the folder you extracted AndrOmniaPro and copy the file called ‘o2b3update.tar.gz’ to ‘My Storage’ on the Omnia.

* then unplug your Omnia from USB.

II-Install Android:

* On your Omnia, open file manager and go to > ‘My Storage’ > ‘o2beta’.

* Launch haret.exe and click ‘YES’ to boot Linux and install Android on your MicroSD card.

III- First launch

* On your Omnia, open file manager > ‘My Storage’ and launch ‘haret.exe’ directly from that folder, so not the one you launched at step 2. Click ‘YES’ again.

* Linux will boot again and after a couple of minutes you should see Android start. DON’T TOUCH IT! Press and hold the Omnia’s shutdown (end call) button and press ‘reboot’. Wait for WM to start again.

IV- Install B7610 updates

* Connect your Omnia to the computer in ‘My storage’ mode again. Go to the folder you extracted AndrOmniaPro, open the folder called ‘ Kernel-B7610-froyo-REV51′ and select the following files:
    - ‘o2b3update.tar.gz’
    - ‘zImage’

* Copy both files to ‘My storage’ on your Omnia and overwrite ‘zImage’.

V- Final touch:

Unplug your Omnia from the computer again. You can now use Android by running ‘haret.exe’ directly from ‘My storage’ like you did in step III

Note: On the first few boot attempts Froyo may report a few errors and it may freeze (when it freezes, use soft reset button and reboot), but that will get better and disappear as you just keep using it.