[APP] LG MultiWindow Mod

Search This thread

lastvampire

Mar 16, 2008
Didn't work mate. I even tried by deleting the files com.lge.splitwindow.default_apps.xml (after backing it up of course) but it wouldn't create a new one, instead it gave an error saying that file is missing... So I restored it again.

Now I am back to square one, everything (split window) still works with just 2 Dolphin Browser icons.

Is there anything else I can do?

dadrumgod

Jun 13, 2014
Brunswick
plus.google.com
I have been using this forever on my Verizon G4 and a few days ago outta nowhere it just quit working and force closes. I had it working fine before and I even just reset and no dice, really sucks cuz that's one of the main reasons I rooted and I have tons of apps I don't want in the lil launcher. F..kin Verizon Nazis and their locked bootloaders suck man, sad we'll probably never see any custom Rom action....I'm on 13b and was working great so any ideas would be awesome.

dextrousahmer

Mar 28, 2016
need heeeeellpppp

I've unlock all my apps for multiwindow by build pro editor confused but i want to add all the apps work as floating window.. i saw a video on that 2 days ago before rooting my device and now i don't remember where i saw that video... if you the way to add apps in qslide please let me know.. :( :(

I

ilovesmycinny

This isn't working on my T-Mobile LG V10 at all :( I first tried the donate version on the play store, but it said it couldn't find the default app list or something & so then I tried the free version & it just crashed every time I tried launching it. It seems really awesome, but I can't seem to use it at all :( :(

This isn't working on my T-Mobile LG V10 at all :( I first tried the donate version on the play store, but it said it couldn't find the default app list or something & so then I tried the free version & it just crashed every time I tried launching it. It seems really awesome, but I can't seem to use it at all :( :(
Just to verify, you are rooted right? If not, then that's your problem. If you are rooted, there is a possibility of a compatibility issue (though as weird as it seems). Or if you have marshmallow, then that could be the reason because marshmallow hasn't really been playing nice with Mods and even some official apps and software. If you could list your v10s android version and build number that would be helpful in figuring it out.

Sent from my LG-H900 using XDA-Developers mobile app

I

ilovesmycinny

Just to verify, you are rooted right? If not, then that's your problem. If you are rooted, there is a possibility of a compatibility issue (though as weird as it seems). Or if you have marshmallow, then that could be the reason because marshmallow hasn't really been playing nice with Mods and even some official apps and software. If you could list your v10s android version and build number that would be helpful in figuring it out.

Sent from my LG-H900 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Yeah, I've rooted & unlocked the bootloader. I'm also still on lollipop (I've only heard bad things about MM...). Thanks for the reply btw, but I got the donnate version working just fine after I factory reset (oddly enough).

rtucker757

Oct 21, 2016
This app does not work with the LG Stylo 2 plus. After installation the app will not open. Give message that the app has stopped working as soon as it is opened. Any information concerning this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

pokecrafter1551

Feb 5, 2015
This app does not work with the LG Stylo 2 plus. After installation the app will not open. Give message that the app has stopped working as soon as it is opened. Any information concerning this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hmm... Not sure why it's happening to you. I'm using the metro pcs variant of the stylo 2 plus, but it's working just fine for me, no problems adding or removing apps. Hope you get your issue sorted out.

Reactions: NMR2D2156

NMR2D2156

Aug 29, 2015
Took a chance and installed this to get Atmos Dolby and Mx Player running together to make audio adjustments... Glad I did. It added the two apps fine to dual window in my MetroPCS variant LG stylo 2 plus running Marshmallow. Thanks!

Humptyalig

Apr 18, 2017
Not working

When i m open flex multiwindow app suddenly they automatically stoped and say unfortunately stopped
What's the problem ?

bloodgull

Nov 24, 2015
Not working.

LG G3 vs98524b lollipop 5.0.1.

Save to reboot button is unresponsive. Non-donate version.

Some clever developer really needs to step up and fill this niche for those of us on the G lineup in which lg limited us to only a select few apps to be run in dual window. This is some bull.

camnop

Dec 18, 2013
Chicago
We have to try to port lineage 14 (LG G2) for our device!! It has the same hardware!!
https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/d802/build
SC-LG-G2-vs-LG-G-Flex.png

ShocWave

Feb 22, 2011
Does anyone know if it's possible to have apps within "Island" or work mode to be used with multi window?
None of my apps in Island have the split view icon, not even the stock apps.

Top Liked Posts