[Q] Max frequency locked at 1300MHz

Search This thread

Titan49

Mar 19, 2014
I'm currently using ARHD 33.1 and flashed the lONELyX #022 kernel, but my maximum frequency is capped at 1.3 Ghz.
Powersave is off and i've disabled EDP limitation and disabled the cap at 1.3GHz, but i still can't achieve 1.5GHz, can anyone tell me why this isnt working?

I've searched through the kernel thread but others seem to be able to get to 1.4 or 1.5, and I can't find an answer

f_u_006

Jun 1, 2013
I'm currently using ARHD 33.1 and flashed the lONELyX #022 kernel, but my maximum frequency is capped at 1.3 Ghz.
Powersave is off and i've disabled EDP limitation and disabled the cap at 1.3GHz, but i still can't achieve 1.5GHz, can anyone tell me why this isnt working?

I've searched through the kernel thread but others seem to be able to get to 1.4 or 1.5, and I can't find an answer

Your kernel may not support 1.5ghz or there's a problem with the overclocking app your using.
Give me the link of the thread!

lukes91

Aug 20, 2013
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Reactions: Titan49

Titan49

Mar 19, 2014
i used it till yesterday evening and 1.5 GHz was working... does it happen only with #22 LI? did you use UV or normal version? have you installed custom apps that can handle CPU max freq? have you tried to flash it again/another kernel/another kernel version and/or another hotplug?

Used the non UV version, I have SetCPU installed to handle the freq, i can set it to 1.5GHz, but it doesnt go above 1.3, even on performance governor, i've flashed different versions of this kernel, LS, LM, but none let me go to 1.5GHz.

lukes91

Aug 20, 2013
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Used the non UV version, I have SetCPU installed to handle the freq, i can set it to 1.5GHz, but it doesnt go above 1.3, even on performance governor, i've flashed different versions of this kernel, LS, LM, but none let me go to 1.5GHz.

Have you tried other kernels? For example Alex's ones... Just to check if it's kernel related...

Sent from Somewhere Over The Rainbow...

Top Liked Posts