[APP] Mobadi - Mobile Battery Discharger - 1.9.519 beta-build [UPDATE]

Search This thread

Eisbehr

Jan 9, 2009
www.eisbehr.de
@ermenzegna:
Oh, thar kind of error ...
You use not the Original ROM on your TyTn, or?

@khaytsus:
Its a good Idea. I write it on my ToDo list. Thanks. ;)

@kaanHAN:
Yes. A Version for non-HTC device will come. Probably it will run on all WM Devices, with one exception. Mobadi use the HTCUtil.dll. And that file is not on Omnia. ;)
But wait, a Version will come, even for Omnia and Xperia.

ermenzegna

Oct 16, 2007
Jakarta
yup, i use cook ROM.

ohhhhhhhh, maybe i should flash my ROM again to original one.
thanks for your respond, i appriciate that.

cheers.

Eisbehr

Jan 9, 2009
www.eisbehr.de
Some little News, Mobadi in the actual version (1.9.519) will run on Sony Ericsson X1i (Xperia) without changes.
I think Sony Ericsson will not only use HTC Hardware, even the Software is from HTC. :p

The new Version of Mobadi will come soon ...

Eisbehr

bauerpavel

Dec 25, 2006
Prague, Czech Republic
Thanx for the development you do here. Since this is purely battery related thread let me point you to my "LI-ion batteries myth busting" thread....just to be sure to know what is good for your battery and what is not ;)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=518861

I don't mean to undermine your project in any way, just want to raise a warning to everybody who is planning on using your software on daily basis - with li-ion batteries you are likely to shorten battery life by dischsrging too deeply. It is recomended to charge more often rather than draining your battery to nearly 0% or even let it "die". However it is recomended to let the battery die once in 30 charging cycles to help the device to read battery level properly - and how I see it, that's a moment for your utility to jump in the scene :)

All the best to everybody!

Last edited:

Eisbehr

Jan 9, 2009
www.eisbehr.de
Thanks for your post.
I think you Battery-Guide is great for some Questions here. If it is ok, i will include the link in my first post. So some user can read before use.

Eisbehr

Last edited:

losdrivare

Jul 17, 2008
Excellent program. :D

I would like to humbly present a feature request:
Is it possible to make the program to measure the time to discharge and log the time the battery takes to reach 90%, 80%... 10% and even 5%?

Then, voila, we have a great app to measure battery capacities! :) It would be very useful when comparing a stock battery to an extended one. Especially when there are so many batteries floating around ebay with different more or less likely claims of mAh, most of them are probably just original batteries with new stickers...

What do you think?

thangkls

Jul 30, 2008
Nice Program !

Could you add a schedule stress: stress battery to some percent ( 10% or 5% , etc ) then stop ?

ungureanub

Sep 25, 2007
Hi Eisbehr,

Greate software. I used it this weekend to see the battery evolution, and I have 2 questions:

1. Why, after a while, I see only vertical lines in the graphic?

2. I see an export item in the menu, but when I click on it, nothing happens. I've look in my phone, but I could not found any file with the export. Is this feature implemented?

coolguy949

Nov 4, 2008
Orange County, CA
My HTC Touch Pro has this feature built in. All you need to do is talk on the phone, text, or surf the web for a couple hours....or simply just leave it in your pocket all day and the phone battery will be completely dead. :p

ungureanub

Sep 25, 2007
Any update here? This app has good potential. It will be too bad to die like this.
I hope we will hear soon about an update.

Good luck!

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
Hi Eisbehr,

in your litte usefull app the temperature for the TP2 isn't correct.
It mus be 36.0 degrees C, but it shows 3,6 degrees C. It is
possible that you add a registry key to set a divider or a multiplicator?
Or something in the settiings?