[DISCUSSION] What's the first phone you've ever owned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Shadodragon

Feb 19, 2010
Think the first phone I attempted to own was a Sony CM-D500 or 600... not sure. But long story short, I had to take the phone back and not actually have a cell phone for the next 3-ish years.

The phone that was truly my first to own and use was the Samsung SCH-3500. Loved that phone.

Foolishly upgraded from it to the Samsung SPH-A500. Spent way too much money just because it had a damn color screen.

From there went to the LG PM-325 for the bluetooth... which I never got to work properly. So, again, pointless upgrade.

After the LG took a swim in my beer, picked up a Samsung MM-A900. Good phone. Only kicked myself for spending the money on it when I could have easily reactivated one of my older Samsungs and saved the cash. (Wasn't exactly swimming in money at the time.)

A900 gave way to the iPhone 3G. Quickly got out of AT&T and picked up the Sprint Hero. Hero was great, but finally got upgraded to the Evo Shift. I'm already looking for a replacement though. Would prefer something thinner, and I don't need the keyboard. Hoping for something good outta MWC.

nick1313

Jan 14, 2011
Columbia
Kyocera

My first phone was the Kyocera 5135. What a POS. Then I started my onslaught of smart phones. :D Palm Treo's 600, 650, 750, then HTC world with the Mogul, then back to palm with the pre, and now back to the "promise" land with the HTC EVO. Bad Ass! :p

ROID R4GE

Jul 31, 2010
I believe my first phone was the Motorola V120c

I got the phone in 2002 when I first bought a cell phone.

aussiechris

Oct 5, 2010
The best phone I ever owned was an old second hand Motorolla I got off ebay for £13 including postage. the phone itself was pretty rubbish features wise (so much so that i can't even remember the model), but it lasted forever and cost me almost nothing.

The best phone that I have owned feature wise has to be my SGS. Not great out of the box, but with a bit of tweaking and a custom rom, its a little ripper! Best part is the ease of development and modification. Loving it!

Robbsta

Feb 10, 2011
Washington
LG vx3200, Verizon color flip phone with no external display lol. My first smart phone was the ATT 8125, aka HTC Wizard. I have been hooked ever since.

xzpx

Feb 12, 2011
aaah...

My first phone was the trium, I have no idea what model it was...

I remember how happy I was when my father first gave it to me! I was the first of my friends with a phone...

oka1

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 4, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
A Western Union 1983 Cellular phone made by the marine radio company Johnson

I used that from 1983 when cell service first came out until 1989 then to a Then to a Motorola Brick then the star-tac then in 1996 a nokia

Coming up on 30 years of having a cell phone .......hard to believe..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry, but I closed this thread because it isn't generating that much discussion and I am not sure if there is a point to an uncurated list of people's device history.
    Thought it would be ammusing to know how far we've all come along to get to this lovely os we call android today.

Post your first phone you ever owned. Hell post em all for all I care. Let the ammusement begin!

My very first phone was a motorola n95, then went to a nokia. Can't remember the name (old cheap phone).

[G2/HTC Vision]
    Siemens c55 ;)

Teleported from my brain cells
    2 cups tied to a string....

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app
    MOTO RAZR still beats my G2 :p