Unable to rroot

Search This thread

Teerth dass

May 8, 2014
Bangalore
Guyz i m using a samsung galxy mega 5.8 and i ve tried each and every possible method to root my phone each nd every step goes correct when i install update supersu v1.34 in recovery mode it shows signature verification failed and doesnt get rooted i ve tried this step more than 20 times but its not working so what can i do to root my phone
:confused:

Sent from my GT-I9152 using xda premium

starmaster10

Feb 7, 2012
Saskatoon
Guyz i m using a samsung galxy mega 5.8 and i ve tried each and every possible method to root my phone each nd every step goes correct when i install update supersu v1.34 in recovery mode it shows signature verification failed and doesnt get rooted i ve tried this step more than 20 times but its not working so what can i do to root my phone
:confused:

Try using this UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.93 as other members have had trouble with the SuperSU v1.34 version, just put the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.93 zip file onto your sdcard of your phone and flash with the recovery you have installed and it should work then, and i am assuming you have a custom recovery already installed as you will need that to flash this zip file. :)

Teerth dass

May 8, 2014
Bangalore
Bro i tried even installing supersu v1.93 in recovery mode but again it shows signature verification failed i m fed up of this **** now nd when i installed supersu from playstore its showing su binary is not installed so what should i do now

starmaster10

Feb 7, 2012
Saskatoon
Bro i tried even installing supersu v1.93 in recovery mode but again it shows signature verification failed i m fed up of this **** now nd when i installed supersu from playstore its showing su binary is not installed so what should i do now

Did you try one of the recoveries from @Silesh.Nair signature in his posts and can be downloaded from here and just go into the recoveries folder and select the one you want to use and they come as a .zip file to flash with a custom recovery or a .tar file that can be flashed with odin...as i use the TWRP recovery and it flashes the SuperSU v1.93 without any problems for me. ;)

artnada

May 27, 2012
Gloucestershire
Any idea about how to root samsung galaxy mega 5.8?? :(:(

Use Odin to root and add recovery
Use THIS file for Root (from my box account)
Use THIS for CWM based recovery for CWM (thx +shabbypenguin)

I have just this minute used these files and and successfully rooted my GT-I9152 Mega 5.8
See pic attached. :fingers-crossed:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-14-14-41-45.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-14-14-41-45.png
    98 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Teerth dass

May 8, 2014
Bangalore
I tried to download the files u sent the link to download bt those files are not even getting downloaded if u could plz do me a favour by sending those files on my email id plz:(:(:(

artnada

May 27, 2012
Gloucestershire
I tried to download the files u sent the link to download bt those files are not even getting downloaded if u could plz do me a favour by sending those files on my email id plz:(:(:(

Attached to this post. Right click and save as

Attachments

• I9152-JB_4.2.2-boot.tar
    6.5 MB · Views: 77
  • OUDHS-CWM-GT-I9512-1.0.3.6.tar
    6.4 MB · Views: 41
Reactions: Teerth dass

Teerth dass

May 8, 2014
Bangalore
Thank you very much bro nd the model tat I m using is GT-I9152 bt the oudus recovery is showing the model name as GT-I9512 will it work on mine

Teerth dass

May 8, 2014
Bangalore
Ya k thank you for all u r help I m new to all this so just asked a lot of questions I hope I m nt disturbing u

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Attached to this post. Right click and save as