*Mods please delete this thread*

Search This thread

lazyb421

Feb 8, 2011
Houston, TX
OnePlus 6T
Sorry to hear that gmail isn't working for y'all. I put the link back up to the only inverted gmail I could get working while I was on ICS.

Sent from my ZenDroid using XDA Premium

burntrat

Sep 17, 2010
How did you get gmail and talk to work? They just won't show up in my app drawer.
Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

robertd0619

Sep 29, 2010
MARYLAND
I got pretty much everything to work. But gmail. But i got the apps from all over the place. I even use the keyboard. Any help getting on gmail to work would be great.

d03623ac-ba6c-43ec.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Skilover

Jan 25, 2008
I think a version of email (the email client for POP, Exchange, etc) would be nice where it's all reversed, except the message itself. At some point, too much black is too much, but I love the lists in black. MotoBlur has a version like this on the Razr.

Also, for some reason, I couldn't get the calendar app to take. I actually tried both versions, and it never went to black. I much prefer this look to stock, so would like to fix it somehow.

lazyb421

Feb 8, 2011
Houston, TX
OnePlus 6T
I don't think we're talking about the same thing. The Android Market is now called Google Play. Not talking about the music app.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA

Oops my bad. :eek: If you look at the screenshots below the Vending.apk you'll see it's supposed to be the Play Store. Unfortunately I just tried flashing it, and it doesn't seem to work. :(

Sent from my Ice Cream Zenwich using XDA Premium

Top Liked Posts