[Theme]Moto *hdpi/mdpi* [Theme chooser apk] *7/17/2011*

Search This thread

jasonevil

May 9, 2010
Lincolnton, NC
motoii.png

Theme based off of the droid 3 system dump w/ a few personal flourishes of my own :D

What is themed:

1. Framework and system ui
  2. System icons
  3. Settings Icons
  4. Deskclock
  5. Music
  6. Go Launcher EX
  7. Dialer (mdpi finished, hdpi WIP)
  8. Music, Genie and Power Control Widgets
  9. Themed Widgetlocker stock themes, android and sense

Support for Upward Spiral's Theme Chooser Wallpaper App
Support for ZduneX25's Theme Patch for semi transparent status bar *Highly recommend you use this*

Todo List:

Clean up coding, other launcher support.
Fix stock keyboard....

Instructions:

1. Download "Moto-mdpi.apk" or "Moto-hdpi.apk"
2. Place on the root of your sd card
3. Using a file explorer, install the apk
4. Open theme chooser
5. Select "Moto-mdpi.apk" or "Moto-hdpi.apk"
6. You will get this error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size." Hit apply anyway.
7. Reboot
8. Enjoy!

Downloads:
Moto-mdpi.apk

Moto-hdpi.apk

stayclean

Jul 13, 2010
Looks pretty nice, going to try it out later.

On that note, am I the only one with NO idea how to use that Theme Patch at all? I cannot get it to work at all, and since the author's first language isn't English, that thread doesn't really help me at all on how to use it, ha. Any help?

bryannh

Mar 7, 2011
New Hampshire
love the way this looks but after i apply it, ADW force closes and it resets back to the default theme, anyone else having this issue? i tried re-downloading

stayclean

Jul 13, 2010
How exactly do you make the semi-transparent patch? I still cannot figure it out, and I'm a bit ashamed, since I work in IT (and not as a lowly helpdesk minion, ha)...

jasonevil

May 9, 2010
Lincolnton, NC
How exactly do you make the semi-transparent patch? I still cannot figure it out, and I'm a bit ashamed, since I work in IT (and not as a lowly helpdesk minion, ha)...

did you follow the link, zdune25 has a zip that has everything you need plus intructions...there is another link on that page that shows you exactly where and how to edit the smali files...

db306

Aug 14, 2010
Liking this very much!! Is it possible to maybe add the numerical battery level in an update? Thanks for the good work.

bhannemann

Dec 28, 2007
Awesome theme! Please update once you have finished the stock keyboard, only niggle I have with this theme. Otherwise, daily driver for sure. The dialer is my fav out of any theme.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    motoii.png

Theme based off of the droid 3 system dump w/ a few personal flourishes of my own :D

What is themed:

1. Framework and system ui
    2. System icons
    3. Settings Icons
    4. Deskclock
    5. Music
    6. Go Launcher EX
    7. Dialer (mdpi finished, hdpi WIP)
    8. Music, Genie and Power Control Widgets
    9. Themed Widgetlocker stock themes, android and sense

Support for Upward Spiral's Theme Chooser Wallpaper App
    Support for ZduneX25's Theme Patch for semi transparent status bar *Highly recommend you use this*

Todo List:

Clean up coding, other launcher support.
    Fix stock keyboard....

Instructions:

1. Download "Moto-mdpi.apk" or "Moto-hdpi.apk"
    2. Place on the root of your sd card
    3. Using a file explorer, install the apk
    4. Open theme chooser
    5. Select "Moto-mdpi.apk" or "Moto-hdpi.apk"
    6. You will get this error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size." Hit apply anyway.
    7. Reboot
    8. Enjoy!

Downloads:
    Moto-mdpi.apk

Moto-hdpi.apk
    Unfortunately I'm not going to make 200 battery images for that....sorry....
    I'm certain it is. It won't say in the Market description. You have to download the app, and as you choose the wallpaper, it will have the option to select Moto Theme wallpapers, courtesy of that app.
    Hello . Thank you for the reply . But I think Moto theme is not listed among the ones in Theme Chooser Wallpapers right ? Those are wallpapers for the specified themes only .:confused:

Sent from my HTC Legend using XDA App