35bb7de.png
29wk3yf.png
211pg79.png
256ha8o.png
2ltj5f.png

hi all !

i present to you a new GGB OS !!!

Details:
This OS is awesome... It includes data monitoring, power savings, custom and downloadable themes and lockscreens, notifications on the lockscreen, lockscreen animations, pop-up SMS notification window showing the text with the reply box, etc.

Language : English / chinese

Check out the website to see more: http://www.lewaos.com/

Give me your feedbacks !

Do a full wipe before install

Link : http://download.myui.fr/

Gapps : http://cmw.22aaf3.com/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip

Thanks to laharl for his test ans Silitek for his screenshots !

Kernel credits : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1061946&highlight=cyanogenmod

Last edited:

Tantrico I

Jan 12, 2011
I think barome is one of the best cooks in xda, his works are always the most special

This new project has some really interesting ideas and useful, I love the new music player, contacts, messages and call interface, excellent radio, and power manager.

Beautiful also the idea of applications to scroll from bottom to top and the lock screen style MIUI.

The ROM seems fast and smooth except the web browser (why you can not have the fluidity of the browser stocks samsung?)

In these few minutes of testing is the only bug the sd managers who are unable to open, otherwise all is well

Nice job !

CooL4EvEr

Nov 2, 2010
I installed it over (Full WIPE) CM7 N-20-4-2012.......successfully :D

2 languages are available

- English
- China (I guess :confused:)

2.3.7 Based ROM (CM7??!!)

:D:D looks nice luv the UI - launcher

....still looking around

Last edited:

nggabi

Dec 18, 2010
This rom's sending your IMEI and your GPS position to umeng.com

See wireshark or logcat.

Do not use this!!!

barome

Sep 5, 2010

See wireshark or logcat.

Do not use this!!!

This OS has been associated with a "privacy issue." LeWa uses Umeng (Umeng.com), which is apparently like Google Analytics (Dolphin browser uses Umeng).

marwan91

Mar 17, 2011

See wireshark or logcat.

Do not use this!!!

why you are so agressive .. and scaring others from using this rom or testing it... Dnt rush and complain before you Seek or ask the developer of the rom!!

And we all Trust barome

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    site_logo.png

MyUI Team presents LeWaOS !!!

2qw2yqh.png
    2zyfkut.png
    dvqd6r.png
    14kwupe.png
    2e1ypsj.png
    2rf8192.png
    35bb7de.png
    29wk3yf.png
    211pg79.png
    256ha8o.png
    2ltj5f.png

hi all !

i present to you a new GGB OS !!!

Details:
    This OS is awesome... It includes data monitoring, power savings, custom and downloadable themes and lockscreens, notifications on the lockscreen, lockscreen animations, pop-up SMS notification window showing the text with the reply box, etc.

Language : English / chinese

Check out the website to see more: http://www.lewaos.com/

Give me your feedbacks !

Do a full wipe before install

Link : http://download.myui.fr/

Gapps : http://cmw.22aaf3.com/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip

Thanks to laharl for his test ans Silitek for his screenshots !

Kernel credits : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1061946&highlight=cyanogenmod
    Op updated with new screenshots. I'll post new version weekly (every saturday)
    I update in few days...

There is the changelog :

Now based on CM7.2 RC2 !

[information] to
    optimize the list of information and information Details of the interface, the time display is the "morning / afternoon / evening / night" + "time"
    to repair the lock screen setup interface. click on the lock screen style of FC, to SMS, the phone will
    add contacts, search contacts if there is more contact and mailbox, will show only two contact

[Contact]
    repair batch Delete the interface, and some contacts are not sorted according to the alphabetical order.
    Repair batch delete a contact interface, the total number of read contacts, sometimes ignore the number of contacts
    repair sort contacts and bulk delete the contact list problem of inconsistency

[File Manager]
    to repair the file or folder to rename this file or folder should be highlighted to
    repair rename the file, you can not navigate to the newly renamed file
    repair capacity of the progress display is not accurate
    repair category management, the slow, especially the more content classification to enter the video classification is too slow to
    repair the classified management mode, the telephone recording file just generated not find the folder of music files
    shown as unknown to
    repair the installation package under category management, there are some 1970 installation package, click on the response
    repair rename a long name folder, the cursor is difficult location to which to delete a character
    to repair the file manager hook after the selected files, click on the menu that appears at the bottom click no effect
    repair document management system comes to rename the file extension can not be modified

, continue to drag the highlighted area blur the issue to
    repair GO SMS can not add 4X2 plug the desktop
    repair Anydo add 3 * 3 (application) widget and add the wrong question of the effect of 4 * 2

[set]
    new call log settings, click to call records and direct dial or you can view details (System Settings -> Call -> Call log settings)
    repair set the date, you can not manually enter the year of
    repair set is always shock, switch to silent mode, it will become the only vibration in silent mode
    to repair the duplication of the notification system ringtones and SMS tones, Merope and Tinkerbell ringtones

[music player]
    new songs rejection sensitivity adjustment set a
    new sleep mode is set
    player has been repaired every day pleasant, everyday sounds unlock, mobile phone stuck restart to
    fix the initial state is off set rejection songs, music player, swinging song open, Lut songs swinging song to
    fix the initial state to set the rejection song is on, play music, then rejection songs set to close , Lut songs can still can be thrown
    repair open the swinging song, songs will be automatic and continuous switching songs
    repair lashing songs, adjust the sensitivity of the rejection songs to gentle, then close the swinging songs, songs, still swinging song
    repair music player restart the phone the first set swinging song invalid
    repair singer by clicking into the list does not display singers
    repair show incomplete and fuzzy
    optimization to remove the genre page
    optimization singer pictures to adapt to the size of the list to
    optimize the list of songs, remove album shows
    a list of "XX album" changed to "XX song

[Changing Faces]
    optimize the display elements increased use custom themes loaded.
    Fix the time required for the application desktop wallpaper and lock screen wallpaper is too long to
    repair the set of graphics to unlock or password to unlock, you can not unlock.
    Repair the lock screen and then light up the screen found that cover half the screen keyboard, not unlock
    repair call, manually click the power button lock screen, do not hang up the phone light up the screen, the phone can not unlock

[other]
    optimization low battery interface
    optimized to interface options for APN menu text font compared with other menu font
    repair GPS positioning or poor positioning accuracy
    , the time of taking pictures in the photo details bug
    fixes attribution can not be displayed or display error (continually updated)
    , the bottom of the Delete button and other interface unified

[radio]
    fix open the FM to listen to a channel, to the default from the drop-down list, press the Return key to enter the FM, FM, frequency 87.5