gingerbread rom for samsung mini gt-s5570

Search This thread

bagpussnz

Jun 30, 2010
Hi,
My daughter has one of these phones running 2.2.1 - she is having problems with bluetooth freezing, and I wondered if she can upgrade to gingerbread (it might help).

Does anyone know where to find some roms which will work on a NZ phone?

I see roms for just about every other country in sam firmware dot com - can I use one of them?

Cheers,
Ian.

Bunnybugs_007

Jul 31, 2010
Dordrecht
www.twitter.com
Try an australian version...

Sent from my HTC ChaCha with CM9 using XDA app.

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Or look for a custom rom in the official thread. (Search for your device in the top right corner of the webpage

Evoium

Oct 22, 2012
Try an australian version...

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Or look for a custom rom in the official thread. (Search for your device in the top right corner of the webpage

just be sure of the correct model of your phone for example i bought my tablet from auckland but i got a imported tablet so just be sure man
yea about that... it doesnt really matter as long as the rom is coded for the hardware that is in your device such as my galaxy tablet and mini they both are running uk roms :D

yea i have also hard bricked my mini and then bought it back to life so gl :D

so bro go for gold

Last edited:
V

vuzedroid

failed installation

So I tried installing this on a friends galaxy mini in NZ but the recovery said it couldnt mount the data or internal.. even when doing a factory reset. Any ideas? Im thinking the sd card needs to be formated to FAT, that might be the problem. Does anyone know where I could find a better recovery and how to install it? Sorry for all the questions..