[Q] I need some help, fast. Please!

Search This thread

Puric

Feb 24, 2014
I have a SGS 1 and I rooted with no problem with Odin and I've put a Custom Root.. Today my friend gave me his phone Samsung Galxy S Advance to Root it with a custom root. So I've read that in order to root a Custom Root (Slim Bean 4.3.1) I need to have Jelly Bean 4.1+. So I've looked up on the internet and I tried to root it with Odin. After the Odin showed that it passed, the phone reseted and it didn't turned on. And now it dosen't turn on no matter what I do. Can you help me, please?

coffeecore

Dec 6, 2013
I have a SGS 1 and I rooted with no problem with Odin and I've put a Custom Root.. Today my friend gave me his phone Samsung Galxy S Advance to Root it with a custom root. So I've read that in order to root a Custom Root (Slim Bean 4.3.1) I need to have Jelly Bean 4.1+. So I've looked up on the internet and I tried to root it with Odin. After the Odin showed that it passed, the phone reseted and it didn't turned on. And now it dosen't turn on no matter what I do. Can you help me, please?

Can you still go to recovery and download?

sent with my S Advance

K

King ov Hell

You don't need root for installing Jelly Bean. Now go to download mode if you can (if you can't prepare for a FIST) install jelly bean with proper way then flash your custom rom.

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE

Can't go to download mode? Is phone I9070 or I9070P.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Puric

Feb 24, 2014
It's I9070, I think. That's what my friend told me. And I can't go to download mode. The phone won't open at all. I don't know what to do.

Last edited:

Puric

Feb 24, 2014
Eh.. He told me that his phone is I9070 so kinda it's not all my fault. I searched for I9070 not I9070P. And what can I do now with that Hard-bricked phone?

th3cr0w

Nov 24, 2012
Jou can try usb jig to force download mode. Slim chance of success if you did flash i9070 jb into i9070p but in case of some strange error that just prevents 3-button combo to run download mode this jig will force it on hardware level ;)

Sent from my SGS Adv. using xda-developers app.