List of bugs and imperfections of LG Optimus 2x P-990, For any LG supports

Search This thread

altemirx

Jan 6, 2011
I publish a list of bugs and defects the phone LG P-990 for support LG. Thanks for the translation of verdugo2007 [ES] and SEAL-KillerXXL [ENG] from 4pda.ru.
I sent this list to the appropriate support center. Please translate for their regional languages and support the initiative.

This is text of my appeal:
Good day, dear LG company!

I have a smartphone LG P-990 and, just as many users, I have faced with a lot of problems, especially with software. After some researches and analyzing my handheld and a lot of community replies I have created a list of problems and bugs. The huge request from me and community is to consider this problems in the future Software Update. Also, I want to notice that this buglist consists of constant appearing problems and bugs, which I am sure needs to be resolved in the future.
I am also interested in the estimated date of new Software Update release. When it will be?
Please, send this document to your engineers and programmers for some research (regional and european branches).

Faithfully and with a huge hope, Altemir

Copy of files: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8EQ8B66R

Attachments

• LG_P-990.zip
    425.6 KB · Views: 255

altemirx

Jan 6, 2011
And why all the language bit? More than 100 views and no replies? Will anyone join the translation into other languages and to communicate with technical support, or will further continue to whine about bugs? I wrote in 13-17 different countries technical supports.

Zillasaur

Apr 7, 2011
Sorry, but I'm unable to do the translation currently. Maybe I am able to do it at a later time.

Last edited:

rifmouk

Apr 14, 2007
perfect !

good job, good resume of our problems.

I think there enought languages, the harder is that LG read this (and do something quickly)

bye