[UNOFFICIAL][DEV/GEEKS-ONLY] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)[BETA4][KANG TEST BUILD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
L

LastStandingDroid

Building from source ain't that hard, it's the fixing that takes a lot of time and is sometimes frustrating :D

I Will try to build again if my mac wants me to :)

I got to fix many things :(

And no girlfriend that can say. Hey be with me , why you don't answer me ...

Bootcamp and some work space. Delete partition and delete windows . Loose data and much ****! But if i just can get it to build it would be no problem

Sent From My TF101 TAB

Last edited:

Raffy 97

Jul 17, 2011
Verona
A lupo i found a bug:(
So 5 minutes ago i was writing a text message i lock the screen with keyboard in background (active) and i had got a a freeze of keyboard!

So strange!

122-600 performance:)

Inviato dal mio LG-P500 usando Tapatalk

Last edited:

pratheekb96

May 19, 2011
Bangalore
A lupo i found a bug:(
So 5 minutes ago i was writing a text message i lock the screen with keyboard in background (active) and i had got a a freeze of keyboard!

So strange!

122-600 performance:)

Inviato dal mio LG-P500 usando Tapatalk

I think ur the only one with that bug :p
it doesn't happen for me at all

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
Weird in this rom, I think live wallpapers are corupted... the one's in rom don't work, but market live wallpapers work...

Sent from my LG-P500

hccompany

Nov 20, 2011
Somewhere
Weird in this rom, I think live wallpapers are corupted... the one's in rom don't work, but market live wallpapers work...
that's totally true, it has nothing to do with hw acceleration or whatever it is that i thought was blocking it, also not about performance and phone speed since -even the heavy- live wallpapers from market work flawlessly... i think the default live wallpapers are just corrupt :D

Last edited:

Evil_Genius2496

Nov 8, 2011
Mumbai
cracking the wifi passwords has nothing to do with rom development...
why not you open another thread enlisting all the linux distros....
let the devs work in peace...

Lol I meant that it has so much power even to decrypt! If a distro can decrypt it can easily compile! Plus I compile on backtrack only and it works pretty well for me! So don't flame me if u dont know yourself!:/

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

aloayzab88

Feb 2, 2011
Lima
Interesting for jpgs it does this, png's are fine. Yes I believe we may have a bug :p Nice spotting
You are right, big jpgs files dont work, png file do. I dont know is this is from ics, kernel or rom. And it look that dont have nothing to do with the ppi ( 72, 150 and 300 are suportted in png) maybe is just for big jpgs... in wich case if the camera get fixed no one will be able to check the photos??? (will be really ironic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IT'S TIME TO BRING SOME ICY BISCUITS TO OUR BELOVED OPTIMUS ONE!!!!!!:D

This is cyanogenmod 9 compiled from source :)

What works:
    • Full HWAcceleration
    • Bluetooth
    • 3D(??????) TESTT ITTTT :))))
    • Sensors( tried accelerometer)
    • Electron Beam OFF
    • Audio
    • GPS(????)
    • GSM
    • JIT
    • Offline charging
    • Another thing that i forgot now :)
    • USB (mass storage switch doesn't work flash superuser to resolve it next release i will try to resolve it natively :))
    • TOUCHSCREEN!!!! big thanks to arjien that pointed me to that patch :)
    • Another thing that i don't remember now :p
    • Screenshots
    • Had the time to patch system to work with all recoveries (no more asserts problem)
    • Fixed data
    • Fixed wifi
    • Fixed hardware lights
    • FIxed brightness settings
    • Fixed google sync (but with gmail you can't see email for the same reason for the browser
    • Fixed market
    • Overclockabkle
    • Browser
    • Gmail
    • Can browser internet with opera
    • Fixed native usb (UMS still doesn't work anyway)
    • Another thing that i don't remember :p

What doesn't works:

• Camera
    • and other things :)

in other words a fully functionally rom!:D

THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR DEVS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR A DAILY USE!!!!!ROM WILL BE ONLY NEW BASEBAND 'CAUSE CYANOGENMOD SUPPORT IT NATIVELY!IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH F***G ASSERTS PROBLEM REINSTALL BUGGY CLOCKWORKMOD 5.0.2.7 VIA ROM MANAGER

HERE THE DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?baf1hv6ebr813zz

Funny-sim version: http://www.mediafire.com/?r546oasa6vyksh0 (HIGH RISK!!! I DON'T KNOW IF IT WORK OR BOOT 'CAUSE I DON'T HAVE DATA PROBLEMS!!!TEST IT AND LET ME KNOW!!BASED ON GINGERBREAD CODE!!!)

TESTING KANG VERSION : http://www.mediafire.com/?dacmafj39csh7mj

Sources :http://github.com/lupohirp

CHANGELOG

BETA 2
    • BATTERY DRAIN FIXED
    • ADDED APEX LAUNCHER INSTEAD OF TREBUCHET 'CAUSE IS LIGHTER AND MORE SMOOTHER
    • LATEST CM SOURCES
    • DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE NAME BETATESTING IS BETA2

BETA3
    • FULL OPENGL RENDERING
    • MIC FIXED (TESTED WITH MY GIRL :D)
    • ENABLED GENLOCK SUPPORT IN KERNEL FOR CAMERA (?)
    • CPU SET ON BOOT FIXED (WAS MY FAULT)

BETA4
    • Fixed v8 virtual machine7
    • Fixed youtube
    • Fixed facebook sync
    • Camera partially working (we can take pictures but we have no preview)
    • improved stability (had no freezes anymore)

PLEASE STOP TO ASKING TO DEVELOP FOR NEXUS ONE!!!IF YOU WANT THAT I DEVELOP FOR THIS DONATE ME ONE!:)

HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANKS TO MY DONATORS!!!!!

Hope that we bring stable cyanogenmod 9......and let me say something: ICS is beautiful!

THANKS TO:
    • Andy572
    • Arjen
    • Bytecode
    • Adfad666

Without them and their precious advices/sources this couldn't be possibile!

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE DONATE ME A BEER :)
    Okay everybody, good news!
    Camera is working!!! We can take pictures soon :D
    Already send some info to Lupo.
    Cleaning up my code now so I can upload it to GitHub.
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i did itttttt!!!!we have full opengl hardware acceleration guys!!!!!!!!i'm so happyy!!!!!!!realllyyyy!!!!!wowwwwww!!!!!!so happyyyy!!!
    sorry guys for offline i've been five days not at home and i'm returning...tomorrow i will resume the work!!!:)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA
    ok building with latest cm sources + a fix for facebook sync + a fix for system partition to get more space....if all goes good i will release beta4 :) after that development will be stopped for 1-2 day but only for one reason: i want to make this official as i received an offer to make this official also to become cm-member :) and i need 1-2 days to rebase my work on official cm-sources (also use cm-kernel with genlock,kgsl and KSM(new memory feature of ICS))...i'm using totally cm code so....it is a gift that i want to give you for helpin me a lot with moeny problems guys....hope that i will can do this :)