4.19.401.8 ruu help

Search This thread

cabasse_tronic

Jun 30, 2010
hello, where can i download the 4.19.401.8 ruu.exe?? i've rooted my 4.4.2 and want to go back to stock... i'm not into it and can't make it work.. please help me.

cr1960

May 15, 2007
Melbourne
hello, where can i download the 4.19.401.8 ruu.exe?? i've rooted my 4.4.2 and want to go back to stock... i'm not into it and can't make it work.. please help me.

why not just leave your device as it is and flash a custom 4.19 rom?
most of the posts in this thread are from people who have screwed up their device trying to relock and RUU.

Last edited:

cabasse_tronic

Jun 30, 2010
I've allready locked the device, stock recovery.. but still can't det rid of the root.. and it doesn't even run.. from the begining it didn't.. said su binary.. bla bla bla...

cabasse_tronic

Jun 30, 2010
this is fastboot getvar all

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.23.3263.28
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.401.8
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: SH3xxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) imei: 3594xxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__032
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4297mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-4dab9d12
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.046s

the new thing that i've seen is that the HTC Flashlight ain't installed on my phone anymore..
Please help me get it back to stock.. like is fresh out of the box.. if you can help me, i'll replay ASAP here in order to make things go faster. thanks in advice to all of you guys.

cabasse_tronic

Jun 30, 2010
Kill me if i'm wrong... i S-OFF the device, downgrade h-boot, then i can flash the RUU for my phone.. the one on the androidruu.com .. right??

cabasse_tronic

Jun 30, 2010
big problem.. can't S-OFF... tried all methodes.. none work. i've got that little root on my phone but ain't working.. please :(

cabasse_tronic

Jun 30, 2010
managed to S-OFF using firewater, after installing a custom rom.. in this moment i'm confused if going back to stock (s-on, etc, etc) or keeping the AHD soft.. it has with 200mb more free ram.. guys.. give me a hint

cabasse_tronic

Jun 30, 2010
now i'm on custom rom, S-OFF, Unlocked, Rooted and hboot downgraded (1.44) so at this point i can flash the ruu.exe for my htc one (x.401.x.x) but still i don't know if i'll manage to get it back to the Cosmote rom (had some cool programs installed on it)..

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
now i'm on custom rom, S-OFF, Unlocked, Rooted and hboot downgraded (1.44) so at this point i can flash the ruu.exe for my htc one (x.401.x.x) but still i don't know if i'll manage to get it back to the Cosmote rom (had some cool programs installed on it)..

if you want to go back to stock and you have s-off and 1.44 hboot then the only thing you need to do is to download and run the 1.28.401.7 ruu.exe from htc1guru.com

it will wipe your phone and restore to stock rom and stock recovery. you will still be s-off. Just don't forget that if you want to remove the tempered flag, you should do it before the ruu

Reactions: cabasse_tronic

cabasse_tronic

Jun 30, 2010
if you want to go back to stock and you have s-off and 1.44 hboot then the only thing you need to do is to download and run the 1.28.401.7 ruu.exe from htc1guru.com

it will wipe your phone and restore to stock rom and stock recovery. you will still be s-off. Just don't forget that if you want to remove the tempered flag, you should do it before the ruu

is there a problem if i keep my phone s-off for warranty???

y2jdmbfan

Mar 12, 2007
managed to S-OFF using firewater, after installing a custom rom.. in this moment i'm confused if going back to stock (s-on, etc, etc) or keeping the AHD soft.. it has with 200mb more free ram.. guys.. give me a hint

How did you get firewater to work? Which steps? I seems to have the same getvar info as you, but I can't get it to work...

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Kill me if i'm wrong... i S-OFF the device, downgrade h-boot, then i can flash the RUU for my phone.. the one on the androidruu.com .. right??

Yes that should do the trick. Flash the correct ruu for your MID and CID