[Q] ONE X Wlan Bug

Search This thread

CleronFX

Aug 19, 2013
Hi guys ,
Yesterday my One X arrived which i bhought from eBay !
The seller said it has still a warranty till august 2014 , (he sent me a bill with the invoice number etc.)
then i wanted to root the phone , unlocked it via htcdev and get Android Revolution HD on it.
Now i noticed that my Phone is one of the first with the wlan antenna bug.
So now i want to go Back 2 Stock and let the Phone repair or something in a Vodafone store , do u think they will restore it despite the relocked bootloader ?
and how i go back to stock ? (or which is the best variant)

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Due to the wlan bug they should directly repair it...it doesn't even matter if you have flashed a custom Rom or not...it's an issue which HTC knows already so tell the Vodafone store they have to send the phone in ...because if you let it send to HTC or the repair center partner of them they should repair it :p ...but don't take just s normal repair center they won't do something like that and they want you to charge then...but they should I send also my phone with custom Rom on it really tweaked bla bla they just repaired WiFi...ok still wasn't repaired really good because maybe it needs a whole mainboard changing...I would say try it and you will see :)

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk

CleronFX

Aug 19, 2013
okey , have now a nandroid backup , because i want to be on the safe side .
will go now to the city , to a store , how much days it will last u think ?

CleronFX

Aug 19, 2013
okay,
but i heard too that they can give u a new smartphone too in some forums , hope they will give me a new too :D

CleronFX

Aug 19, 2013
okay , i can check now the status on the homepage of Arvato.

on it , it says this :
fwj2nY0.png

there says nowhere anything about "bad connection" or something ...

and when do u think my one x will arrive ?

PoyH8nc.png

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL

Lol ja manchmal dauerts langer manchmal nicht aber es kann sogar sein dass bei deinem Handy vllt nichts gefixt wurde xD bei mir war es einmal neun Monat weg wurde nix gefixt dann ne Woche und es wurde bisschen fertig gemacht Damm zum dritten mal fast zwei Monate weg und es wurde bis auf das display was wie neu war ALLES neu gemacht...ok hatte auch nen Brick mein Handy war im apx modus gesperrt xD

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Lol ja manchmal dauerts langer manchmal nicht aber es kann sogar sein dass bei deinem Handy vllt nichts gefixt wurde xD bei mir war es einmal neun Monat weg wurde nix gefixt dann ne Woche und es wurde bisschen fertig gemacht Damm zum dritten mal fast zwei Monate weg und es wurde bis auf das display was wie neu war ALLES neu gemacht...ok hatte auch nen Brick mein Handy war im apx modus gesperrt xD

English you silly German ! :p

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
English you silly German ! :p

Haha sorry hofs xD I just wrote that it often takes long until we get the phone back...but like we see now he will get the phone soon back ...maybe its fixed then too maybe not...

And at OP no one could really answer the question when it would be arrive back :D only you can see when if you look on that page

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
I know i can read and speak German....i just wanted to type "silly german" :D