Rooting Sprint HTC one max (showing offline)

Search This thread

usvi525

Nov 7, 2008
Dallas/Fort Worth
So I unlocked the bootloader via the HTC site but when I adb the device now it shows the serial number but (offline) Then when I try to reboot the bootloader it comes back as the device is offline. what is it that I am missing? I double checked to make sure that the usb debugging is checked. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
So I unlocked the bootloader via the HTC site but when I adb the device now it shows the serial number but (offline) Then when I try to reboot the bootloader it comes back as the device is offline. what is it that I am missing? I double checked to make sure that the usb debugging is checked. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Android USB drivers are outdated. Update them using Android SDK and force an update in Device Manager.

Reactions: usvi525

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
Ive seen this with stock kernel blocking it as well...if the driver update suggested above doesnt work Id suggest flashing an unsecured kernel and retrying it

Reactions: usvi525

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Android USB drivers are outdated. Update them using Android SDK and force an update in Device Manager.
    Ive seen this with stock kernel blocking it as well...if the driver update suggested above doesnt work Id suggest flashing an unsecured kernel and retrying it