[Q&A] [BOOT NOW!][CM11] [4.4.4] [GAMING] Aeroi A2 - Speed, beauty, and awesomeness.

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

[Q&A] [BOOT NOW!][CM11] [4.4.4] [GAMING] Aeroi A2 - Speed, beauty, and awesomeness.

Q&A for [BOOT NOW!][CM11] [4.4.4] [GAMING] Aeroi A2 - Speed, beauty, and awesomeness.

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

SLukin5

Mar 3, 2012
Mobile data connection doesn't work

Hi,
I was trying your ROM yesterday and I like your work! It looks like a stable ROM, sometimes fall down camera or when I tried install first time some apps, it completly turned off my Optimus Black. But then was OK. However, I've got one question. What about your mobile data and connection to your mobile provider? When I was using last cyanogenmod 10.1 Nightly update, my settings from Czech T-mobile sets automatically and I was able to connect to Edge, GPRS or 3G. But after install your ROM, I hadn't any setting in APN from provider and when I tried set same settings from CM10.1, nothing happened. I had allow data, but any symbols like E, H or 3G. And browser said: net::err_name_not_resolved. I tried also install all again with wipe data/cache and from zip, but problem is still same.

Do you have any advice how to set-up my APN connection or have you try mobile data connection?
Thank you,
Lukas

Jelixis

Oct 13, 2013
Caguas
Hi,
I was trying your ROM yesterday and I like your work! It looks like a stable ROM, sometimes fall down camera or when I tried install first time some apps, it completly turned off my Optimus Black. But then was OK. However, I've got one question. What about your mobile data and connection to your mobile provider? When I was using last cyanogenmod 10.1 Nightly update, my settings from Czech T-mobile sets automatically and I was able to connect to Edge, GPRS or 3G. But after install your ROM, I hadn't any setting in APN from provider and when I tried set same settings from CM10.1, nothing happened. I had allow data, but any symbols like E, H or 3G. And browser said: net::err_name_not_resolved. I tried also install all again with wipe data/cache and from zip, but problem is still same.

Do you have any advice how to set-up my APN connection or have you try mobile data connection?
Thank you,
Lukas
Personally I don't have data on my phone so I can't replicate this. I'll see what I can find in the CM11 sources that *may* solve the issue. Also yes I am investigating an issue that causes certain actions to shut down the phone completely as it happens to me frequently.
Cheers mate.

B0B0D

Mar 21, 2014
Galway
Hi, i cant seem to find the A2 build, all i see is the CM11 builds. Are the other builds still available? :)

alvinlo

Jul 5, 2009
black screen issue

After I install the firmware(cm11-debug-aeroi-build2) on the phone, run the phone, everything seems fine. But after when the screen is locked, I cannot unlock it , hardware button backlights is on, but there is no picture on the screen. I flash back cm10 , everythings is working normally. so I confirm that' not the hardware problem .
also same problem on Nameless and ParanoidAndroid !
Sorry for my english !

htlcnn

Jun 13, 2011
Aeroi A2 camera resolution

I've installed Aeroi A2 on my LG P970. But the camera app can only take 3MP photos. Anyone help me fix this? Thanks!

schluters

Nov 5, 2013
Thank you for the work you have been doing, but when we have the next version?
Will still continue in the 4.4 (Kitkat) or 5.0 (Lolipop) will start with?

IrishBoy94

Sep 10, 2014
Black Lock Screen of Death

this issue still not fixed...I hope it will be in stable release for 5 days...I am right? :D

taxishop

Mar 29, 2014
radio fm?

hello guys, really nice work, do you see a chance to implement the radio fm? this is actually the only thing that does not work at all, i mean it is not available...

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

hallo, how can i change the 240 dpi density setting to 233(native), like in nameless? that would be a nice feature to add...

Last edited:

neddy1515

Jun 27, 2013
Aeroi A2 V3 CM11 4.4.4 STABLE but has camera bugs

Thank you so much for the developer & for your team for your hard work and for trying your best to develop a stable and fastest rom for our old lg p970. However, upon testing I just found out that the front cam is ok but the rear camera have changed from 5MP-3MP. Still, the CAMCORDER's audio and video were not synchronized. I do hope that you can find a solution for this before upgrading to a new OS. Regards & more power to you guys! THANKS! ^^

Jelixis

Oct 13, 2013
Caguas
Thank you for the work you have been doing, but when we have the next version?

Will still continue in the 4.4 (Kitkat) or 5.0 (Lolipop) will start with?

I will continue providing updates with 4.4, I'm not sure if 5.0 will happen, just testing.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

this issue still not fixed...I hope it will be in stable release for 5 days...I am right? :D

That's an issue with the hwc that personally only a few have been able to replicate, so please send me a logcat. :)

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Sir can you fix google account ? can't sync contact. :D

Depends on the Gapps you used. If you used Mentors Gapps, there is no sync adapter in it.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

hello guys, really nice work, do you see a chance to implement the radio fm? this is actually the only thing that does not work at all, i mean it is not available...

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

hallo, how can i change the 240 dpi density setting to 233(native), like in nameless? that would be a nice feature to add...

Radio Fm will unfortunately never be implemented for various reasons, including the proprietary outdated drivers being one. :(

There's an app for that on Google Play I believe.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

*app for dpi

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Thank you so much for the developer & for your team for your hard work and for trying your best to develop a stable and fastest rom for our old lg p970. However, upon testing I just found out that the front cam is ok but the rear camera have changed from 5MP-3MP. Still, the CAMCORDER's audio and video were not synchronized. I do hope that you can find a solution for this before upgrading to a new OS. Regards & more power to you guys! THANKS! ^^

I'll look into the issue.

Top Liked Posts