[ROM][Stock][KITKAT] D955 flashable 4.4.2 Stock Rom

Search This thread

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
OK so just for my ow knowledge. This is a 4.4.2 flash able KitKat ROM for d955. Once you flash you lose custom recovery? So really no different than upgrading via ota?

ohad129

Jan 25, 2013

ohad129

Jan 25, 2013
BIN_LGD958AT-00-V20a-HKG-XX-MAY-14-2014+0.zip

Is that consider to be kitkat for 958hkg?

Thatgrass

Jan 14, 2012
XDA-Developers
How to flash?

I do have an LG-D955, it's rooted and I'd like to go back to stock, however, I do not have a custom recovery. (I did delete some system apps), how can I flash this without a custom recovery?
Thanks in advance!

sydvikki

Nov 5, 2014
Chandigarh
hey guys where can i get kitkat :p one for flex ls995

is anyone gonna be so kind to post a link to download kitkat for ls995 lg g flex. thanks for all the efforts you guys do..

Last edited:

vanito

Jul 22, 2010
Italy
Good work, SOLVED my LG D955

Good ROM, fast and complete of all.
I had my Lg Flex D955 stuck in LG Logo, only was entering in TWRP mode sometime, then one time that is enter in TWRP mode have flashed this "ROM" via "AdbSideload"..... after 15 min.s my LG good as a paperweight...totally Full Working and restored everythinghs, no anyone side fault or missing... Compliments :good:

os_man

Sep 30, 2005
istanbul
www.androidbrick.com
can we start a pool on how it takes the first idiot to flash it on a different phone than the D955?

I say within 3 hours..

Sorry for late reply :)
Idiot ? What a ignorance !

Yes you can flash this rom to H958 too..
You just have to flash H958's modem on to this and everything will be ok wise-guys.
OR you can choose to flash 958's complete kdz rom after you rescue it, free will ;)
Cheers

zedonetx

Sep 7, 2012
This rom works with my d955?

Pls see attachment.
This rom works with mine?

Last edited:

wael_wakeel

May 31, 2015
invalid SIM

2 years ago I bought a LG G Flex [LGL23] D959 on 4.2.2
I live in Egypt and it was working fine
Until from few days I decided to flash a custom ROM to update to 4.4.2
The ROM I flashed was T-Mobile
and since then the phone is always giving me that the SIM is invalid
and whenever I try to make a call it says 'disable airplane mode' .. while it's already disabled ..
the phone isn't asking for any Unlock codes ..
What's the problem and what can I do to recover my phone
Please Help !!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,
    This ROM is fully Stock.
    When you flash this ROM you'll lose your Custom Recovery.

Download:
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4eGWjGZDmavV2tkZktmWS03N1U/edit?usp=docslist_api
    Come on man,it is for D955.
    Read the topic again.
    When you used it on diffrent version,i mean it is your problem.

Gesendet von meinem LG-D955 mit Tapatalk

Guy, I know all this, you are not the first to say, I never say I have a problem that I was not waiting for, are tests, to know about the variants, and I did with other ROM's already, now I'm using a D959 ROM in my D958, any problem, since I flashed the D958 modem on it.
    Using a AT&T kernel on it, any problems neither, then, to everybody, everybody can test anything, and say them experiences with it, just don't ask for support after, what i can say is that, is possible undo everything, I just didnt return to d958 ROM because I'm ok with this one.

Enviado de meu LG-D959 usando Tapatalk
    I can't root my phone is here any tool to root 4.4.2

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Downgrade to Jelly Bean , root you phone , install twrp , make a factory reset, flash the attached zip, flash the rom zip, flash the attached zip again and now reboot. Now you are rooted.
    can we start a pool on how it takes the first idiot to flash it on a different phone than the D955?

I say within 3 hours..

Lmfao. Hey bro good luck on that one

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
    I will try to push the modem from d955 to my phone, if works I will flash, but please anybody do the same, is risky like hell

Enviado de meu LG-D959 usando Tapatalk