Problems in 3.5 mm audio jack

Search This thread

Divesh ahuja

Jul 14, 2014
jaipur
In my moto g2014, i m having some problems in my audio jack... Actually some headphones are working with it and some not ...and those headphones which are not working but they work in another phone
When i insert the headphone and play songs then songs are played via speaker not in headphones...plss help

ghustavus

Oct 11, 2012
Same problem

Same problem here. only a touch on headphone plug and the song/audio stops, sometimes plays on speakers too.

Reactions: Darshuu

mschief148

Aug 6, 2012
Lima
I come with that problem too. It result it's a conector problem like it is said in motorola formus:
Thank you for providing me this information. I have gone back to our developers and confirmed a couple things. There are 2 different standards for headsets AJH and OMTP: http://recapmycalls.com/faq-page/headset-standards-ahj-omtp/. The most common is the AJH standard. The Moto G 2nd Generation is only compatible with AJH headsets. The 1st generation Moto G was able to automatically switch between AJH and OMTP. The Nokia headsets that you have use the OMTP standard and aren't compatible with the new Moto G 2nd Generation. I hope that clears things up. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. I'll be here to help however I can.
I'll buy an adapter this week and see if it works. If anyone can confirm that with an adapter work let us know here. thanks

More info: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/MOTO-G...t-working-with-2nd-Moto-G/td-p/3038740/page/2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In my moto g2014, i m having some problems in my audio jack... Actually some headphones are working with it and some not ...and those headphones which are not working but they work in another phone
    When i insert the headphone and play songs then songs are played via speaker not in headphones...plss help
    Same problem

Same problem here. only a touch on headphone plug and the song/audio stops, sometimes plays on speakers too.

headphone jack problem:(